Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Dark Fantasies 14 - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dark Fantasies 14 (506 Views)

Dark Fantasies Part 16 / New - DARK FANTASIES ( Part 6-7 ) / New - DARK FANTASIES ( Part 1 ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Fantasies 14 by bigmosel: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2015
Dark Fantasies 14

Hajara laid curled on her bed, she had been thinking about Faisal doing drugs and his confession about killing his ex girlfriend. All this while she had been hanging around with a murderer, the mere thought of it sent cold shivers down her spine.
‘I wonder what would have happened if you actually donated blood.’ Her mother’s voice interrupted her.
‘Mom what’re you doing here?
‘This is my husband’s house I can go anywhere I want, Faisal is waiting for you downstairs, Hajo Hajo I like your style, I thought you said he was too old.’
‘What he’s inside this house.’ She asked getting up.
‘Yes, were you not inside his car when you went to the hospital.’
She draped herself and went downstairs.
He was smiling and watching Tv like he didn’t have blood on his hands.
‘What’re you doing here? She asked when she got very close to him.
‘How are you feeling? He asked ignoring her question.
‘Fine, you have to leave now.’
‘Your mom says I can stay, she says I can even take you out.’
‘What!!
‘Yes dear, go and dress up while Faisal eats.’ Her mom who had just come downstairs said smiling at her triumphantly.
She wore a simple gown and followed him out, but she did not allow them to go far.
‘You shouldn’t have used my mother to blackmail me.’
‘I didn’t use her, I greeted her she invited me in, offered me food and told me to take you out as you’ve been indoors since your discharge from the hospital.’
‘You should have declined, she has no idea who you’re.’
‘And who am I? a murderer, you see you don’t even know the full story and you’re being judgmental.’
‘You confessed.’
‘Yes I did, didn’t know why I told you, I could have lied, I could’ve followed the lab attendant and bribed him to say something else was wrong with me, in this society one is afraid to own up, because you’ll be judged, we all make mistakes.’
‘Faisal please your lecture does not justify your act.’
‘That was what pushed me to seek solace in drugs because I had no one to confide in, I was afraid of the law, the stigmatization of being a convict.’ He sighed, ‘I’m sorry I bothered you, let me take you home.’
‘I want to know what happened.’
‘They sat on a log in the park and he began his story.’continue read here

(1) (Reply)

Postpone Of Election / Very Small Ailment / A Must Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.