Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! (3504 Views)

Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Yesterday, Nigerian Dance Superstar Kaffy and her husband celebrated their daughter Eliana’s 1st Birthday.
Check out more photo here http:///78V

Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Janeify(f): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Janeify(f): 1:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Lola stole the show. Love her look.

The birthday girl looks cute and lovely.

Just the other she was born, now she's one smiley
Cool.
Every parent wishes to watch their children grow into responsible citizens, not those that come here ranting sai GMB /GEJ undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by phransix147(m): 2:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Janeify:

Cool.
Every parent wishes to watch their children grow into responsible citizens, not those that come here ranting sai GMB /GEJ undecided lipsrsealed

. We are passionate for change doesn't mean we are irresponsible... Take ur words back or be the irresponsible one here...
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Janeify(f): 4:10am On Jan 13, 2015
phransix147:

. We are passionate for change doesn't mean we are irresponsible... Take ur words back or be the irresponsible one here...

Are you serious?
If you're so passionate about the whole thing, why don't you go outside and campaign all day rather than coming here and causing more enmity between both parties all in the name of campaign ?
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 13, 2015
I. Must. Get. My. Shape. Back. After. Childbirth!!!! Amen. embarassed embarassed

Lola has this mysterious look.. very lovely woman.

Happy birthday Baby.

1 Like

Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Ariyke: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
HBD to her cheesy
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:54am On Jan 13, 2015
She is so beautiful!
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by phransix147(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2015
Janeify:

Are you serious?
If you're so passionate about the whole thing, why don't you go outside and campaign all day rather than coming here and causing more enmity between both parties all in the name of campaign ?

Like seriously? Me pitching my tent on NL causes emnity? And mind u there are various ways I can make people know my choice and give them reasons why I chose that and NL is just a platform for that.
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Haba.. Una wan start fight ni?
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by LoveMEBaby(m): 10:23am On Jan 15, 2015
Janeify:

Cool.
hmmmn u dey look for dos guys wahala>>>>> i mean sai buhari and co.
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Janeify(f): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
hmmmn u dey look for dos guys wahala>>>>> i mean sai buhari and co.

Lol.
The only thing they can do is what they are capable of doing nah.

They can't be more than what they are
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:56pm On Jan 15, 2015
undecided smiley
Janeify:

Lol.
The only thing they can do is what they are capable of doing nah.

They can't be more than what they are
Re: Awww! Check Out This Adorable Photo Of Kaffy And Her Kids!! by Janeify(f): 1:07am On Jan 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Rihanna And Blue Ivy At The 2015 Grammys / Photos: Fathia Balogun Williams Turns Warrior On Set Of A New Movie / Daughter Of A Billioniare DJ Cuppy Says She Has A Crush On Korede Bello(scrnshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.