Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,608 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) (54123 Views)

Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Dance Queen Kaffy And Davido All Smiles In New Photo As They Settle Beef / Kaffy And Darey Alade Weird Pose On Stage Over Dance Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by tola400: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Check Out The Body On The Mother Of Two!

Amazing bod! She's with a fellow dancer who shared the photo...

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/16/photo-checkout-this-outfit-of-dancer-queen-kaffy/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by tola400: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Khd95(m): 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
K

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by soberdrunk(m): 2:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Lemme just respect myself and shut up because she don marry and nah person wife, if not i for talk say she be like Eba way dem make with cold water....... angry angry angry

177 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by peaceMma(f): 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Lemme just respect myself and shut up because she don marry and nah person wife, if not i for talk say she be like Eba way dem make with cold water....... angry angry angry
lolz. u dun talk am already nah

109 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Benjom(m): 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2016
Okay o... seen.

Having problem getting enough job invites? Turn that situation around with an Exceptional CV Rewrite now:

http://.com/cv-samples/

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by bangalee1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Obj pikin

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by skaymani(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Ashawo dey everywhere.

10 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by dayleke: 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abi na.
Body 4 show noni.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by ephemm(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Olosho everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by mikeetim(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2016
Isorite continue.

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
lol...!! they said she is married...this one is still searching...make we no deceive ourselves

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by goshen26: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:

Pls say it

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by AnodaIT(m): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Are they part of the delegates for tomorrow's PDP convention?

17 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Yalakalibari007: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Wat is she teaching her children?

Morality suffers every day.
Do we have future we re working towards?
Help us God.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by cole265(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by jeje123(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
God whose mother is this?

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Princejebs(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Yeye dy smell

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
ohhh haaa pls guys I need to go toilet nw to pour dis substance cos am already filled by seeing dis 4pointers
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Nnemaranma(f): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Na which kain shit be dis. Dancer to lesbian pose ni cool

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by goryorhal(m): 3:19pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg Na who get smile connection charger

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by Iceberg3: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
buhari sef..so this kaffayatu no know say sharia dey? Impeach buhari joor
see their local afonja agege face
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by kunlesehan(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Hahahahahaha
haba!
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by chingylingy1(f): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
jeje123:
God whose mother is this?

Yours, deal with it grin
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by jeffizy(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2016
Chichi the footballer's running mate.

6 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by jacky101: 3:21pm On Aug 16, 2016
Why she dey hide her body? Is that not weed am seeing there?...anyway, I like the girl in front better.
Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by M2dX(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
she wan marry agin....? Hell no . And then what is that is all about

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by whitebeard(m): 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2016
but her friend make sense...kaffy no vex let jealousy finish u..but your friend make sense pass you...I dey say satin I observe cool

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by yankeedude(m): 3:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Flat tommies on parade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by passionate88: 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Some girls never even born 1 yet their belle big like hippo own

5 Likes

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by pippimp(m): 3:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nnemaranma:
Na which kain shit be dis. Dancer to lesbian pose ni cool

I've always thought she's a lesbian but because of the society she is in, she will never admit it.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) by promisealor(f): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
She wear underwear, and so The last time I checked, she's a dancer.. Just negodu ife mekiri front_page undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual Shades Mike Edwards Over Instagram Post With Wife / Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Uti Nwachukwu: Cee-C Is The Most Successful 2018 BBNaija Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.