Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,296 members, 7,839,460 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain (14182 Views)

A Wing Duplex With Flat @Ajah By MOORE / The Portharcourt Block Of Flats / Dexdee Fountains Pioneer In Water Fountain In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2017
Pic of our gate

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by Obinnio: 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
I understand this is a contract work, I will like to know the estimate cost of the building, Drop me your number, I will need your services, but not now, so drop your contact when I am ready I will inform you but be sure it is in no distance time, please don't miss understand me, I need estimate because I don't like dragging prices and the estimate is what I will pay and the building will be ready in the agreed time scale, Please I don't need after estimate another expenses crops up, this is why I need estimate, and how much will it also cost to build a 5 bedroom bungalow, Location, All project in Enugu, maybe after this we talk about more projects
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 11:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Obinnio:
I understand this is a contract work, I will like to know the estimate cost of the building, Drop me your number, I will need your services, but not now, so drop your contact when I am ready I will inform you but be sure it is in no distance time, please don't miss understand me, I need estimate because I don't like dragging prices and the estimate is what I will pay and the building will be ready in the agreed time scale, Please I don't need after estimate another expenses crops up, this is why I need estimate, and how much will it also cost to build a 5 bedroom bungalow, Location, All project in Enugu, maybe after this we talk about more projects
ok I will get back to you ASAP .08039517378 amaechiuzomakenneth@yahoo.co.uk
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by Obinnio: 11:42am On Jan 06, 2017
amazinghomez09:
ok I will get back to you ASAP .08039517378 amaechiuzomakenneth@yahoo.co.uk
OK Sir, will mail you
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by nabiz(m): 3:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
amazinghomez09:
Ok maybe for another project cos we have a change of plan cos originally we were meant to have the water foubtain in the living room but we considered a whole lot things like maintenance etc so am afraid we may not be going ahead with the water fountain thanks
okay sir though I don't know what you mean by maintenance. Can you explain more about the maintenance you are talking about? Let's know if we can learn together. Pictures below is an indoor fountain we did at Abuja, a house behind itv station, mpape, Abuja. We can also construct a table top or movable water fountain

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:50am On Jan 07, 2017
nabiz:
okay sir though I don't know what you mean by maintenance. Can you explain more about the maintenance you are talking about? Let's know if we can learn together. Pictures below is an indoor fountain we did at Abuja, a house behind itv station, mpape, Abuja. We can also construct a table top or movable water fountain
my client doesn't like it anymore thanks once again I will contact you when the need for a water fountain arises
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 3:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Obinnio:
so far this project has taken a little above 42 million naira and it will still take a little more but note that we started this project January 2015 and this is January 2017 a lot has happened to the prices of building materials since then. But again the finishing of a house largely depends on your taste some other person can still build this house to this stage and finish it with an amount lower than this and yet another person will spend like times two of this amount oe more to take the project to this stage.In summary like I said earlier the finishing of a house largely depends on your taste
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by Obinnio: 4:17pm On Jan 07, 2017
amazinghomez09:
so far this project has taken a little above 42 million naira and it will still take a little more but note that we started this project January 2015 and this is January 2017 a lot has happened to the prices of building materials since then. But again the finishing of a house largely depends on your taste some other person can still build this house to this stage and finish it with an amount lower than this and yet another person will spend like times two of this amount of more to take the project to this stage.In summary like I said earlier the finishing of a house largely depends on your taste
Kudos bro, I sent you a mail, I asked about the cost of sweet 5 room bungalow in Enugu, please answer me that on my mail, we still have some more discussions to handle
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Obinnio post=52614615]Kudos bro, I sent you a mail, I asked about the cost of sweet 5 room bungalow in Enugu, please answer me that on my mail, we still have some more discussions to handle[/quote ] please resend amaechiuzomakenneth@yahoo.co.uk or whatsapp or call 08039517378 thanks
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Let's add a touch of prestige effects on the tv area

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:24pm On Jan 28, 2017
Dinning lighting

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
More lighting

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2017
Kitchen

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
More pics

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 9:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2017
Girls and boys rooms

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:00am On Feb 11, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2017
Spreading of stone dust on the already laid interlocking stones,this will help cover the tiny spaces in between the stones thereby making it almost impossible for grasses to grow through the spaces .

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:40am On Feb 11, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 4:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Progress

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:48am On Mar 06, 2017
Let's power this house

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:50am On Mar 06, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:52am On Mar 06, 2017
More pics

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:54am On Mar 06, 2017
More

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:56am On Mar 06, 2017
The study

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 1:58am On Mar 06, 2017
And more

1 Like

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:00am On Mar 06, 2017
More pixs

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:03am On Mar 06, 2017
The kitchen

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 2:06am On Mar 06, 2017
Toilets

Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by mufutau55(m): 4:53am On Mar 06, 2017
You have done well on this project. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M.
Re: The Portharcourt Duplex With Water Fountain by amazinghomez09: 6:22am On Mar 06, 2017
mufutau55:
You have done well on this project. Keep it up Sir.

Hajji M. Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons To Survey Your Land Don't Be Deceived. / URBAN CREST 2. A blend of Commercial and Residental plots near Dangote Refinery. / Land Verification And Due Diligence #check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.