Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Grammys 2015: And The Nominees Are…sam Smith, Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, And More - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Grammys 2015: And The Nominees Are…sam Smith, Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, And More (717 Views)

Top Ten Richest People In Nigeria 2015 And Net Worth - T.I.N / Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Grammys 2015: And The Nominees Are…sam Smith, Beyonce, Iggy Azalea, And More by satinosdiary: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2015
It's now, officially, Grammy Season. The 2015 Grammy nominations have been announced, and Album of the Year is a five-way race between Beck (for Morning Phase), Sam Smith (forIn the Lonely Hour), Beyoncé (for Beyoncé), Ed Sheeran (for X), and Pharrell Williams (for G I R L).
Smith and Bey are both up for six awards. He's got a shot at Song of the Year — for "Stay With Me (Darkchild Version)" — and Best New Artist, among other trophies. (He'll have to beat out Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off," Sia's "Chandelier," Meghan Trainor's "All About That Bass," and Hozier's "Take Me to Church" for Song of the Year, and best Haim, Iggy Azalea, Bastille, and Brandy Clark for Best New Artist).

List of nominees : http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/01/grammys-2015-and-nominees-aresam-smith.html

(1) (Reply)

Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... / Pop Star Davido Won’t Still Vote For Either President Jonathan Or Gen Buhari / Charley Boy Shares Cute Photo Of His Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.