Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... (718 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: "Churchill Offered N3M To Azuka Ogujiuba To Defend His Lies" / Lil Kesh Calls Osagie, PULSE Editor-in-chief A 'Dumbass' To Defend His Album / Seun Kuti Wants A Debate With Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... by miztahElvis(m): 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-iNGNMwyXZHw/VMCuYxmTmfI/AAAAAAAEWWw/n7gBu70iRkk/s1600/Buhari-2015-BN-9.jpg[/img]During his media briefing yesterday, Gen. Buhari mentioned two prominent Nigerians he went to school with, former president of the Court of Appeal, Justice Umaru Abdullahi and former inspector-general of police, Alhaji Ibrahim Coomassie. The two men have spoken to the media confirming that they indeed went to school together. CONTINUE READING http://howfanaija..com/2015/01/gen-buharis-classmates-come-out-to.html
Re: Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... by endy4oxide(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oga jona. Oya were ur students or even ur classmate.

PEJ runs out ----- 'he is my teacher ooo.
Re: Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... by eleko1: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
embarassed embarassedDem dey Otuoke creek
endy4oxide:
Oga jona. Oya were ur students or even ur classmate.

PEJ runs out ----- 'he is my teacher ooo.

grin cheesy
Re: Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... by eleko1: 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Whosai? Nah pa clark be Jona class captain then embarassed
Re: Gen. Buhari's Classmates Come Out To Defend Him... by Terry68: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Were Nigerians asking for a witness or certificate?

I need to see a picture of his WaSC and not this.

I should equally know how much has been deposited into their account.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House. / Check Out Omotola’s Different Looks At 20 Years In Entertainment Celebration / Can You Do This On Your Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.