Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,118 members, 7,849,491 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:31 PM

If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? (625 Views)

Only 10 Days Left To Register For The Ogoni 2016 Shell Livewire Youth Empowermen / BBC!! The Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Total Darkness / 7 Things That Would Happen If All Oxygen Leaves The Earth. (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by DanceVille: 11:10am On Jan 13, 2015
BIG GRIN!!!!...
Imagine, you're told by aFortune Teller that "You had only a day left for you on Earth"...And you have so many Things to do on Earth..
What would you do?...
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by Ezedon(m): 11:13am On Jan 13, 2015
I will repent, make peace with all my enemies, give all my properties to charity and be ready to see God
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by happykidArotiba(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2015
I will make sure I am 200% ready For Heaven. That's all.
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by mickyeddi(m): 11:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Lots of jigijigi!
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by motherlode: 11:26am On Jan 13, 2015
cheesy what else will you do forfeit that visa to heaven? grin i will make sure my passport, visa, documents are made ready cuz i won't want my journey to be of no benefits! cool

@op try to include this, if you live a holy life that day without being righteous before another 50 years will be added to your life-span which you must live holy to confirm your visa to heaven! grin " don't call me wicked, repent for the kingdom of God is @hand! ".
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by Mathematical(f): 11:30am On Jan 13, 2015
[color=#000099]FORTUNE TELLER? NO WAY AM BELIEVING SUCH...[/color]
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by kendrick9(m): 11:34am On Jan 13, 2015
bang nicki minaj
Re: If You Had One Day Left To Live On The Earth, What Would You Do? by osile2012: 12:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=15pt]cCreate a thread tittled "A Nairalanders last day on Earth " Watch it make front page and read comments . grin grin [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Ever Had This Kind Of Dream? (Who has this dream, GEJ or GMB?) / Read 10 Reasons You Deserve To Be Happy This New Year / Well, Oyedepo Didn’t Say The ‘gates Of Hell’ Statement In D Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.