Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? (1276 Views)

The Dangers Of Impending Overpopulation In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
House , I have been experiencing sign of an impending doom since past 72 hours . However , all my efforts to trace what the doom could be has proved abortive . How do I avert the looming doom ?

Thank you in advance .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by blemon44(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
wht is the doom looming around you

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by zeb04(f): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pray
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by baby124: 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lol. Hmm. What exactly is making you paranoid? Seek help
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
*Google searching how to avert impending doom *
Op I will be back.
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
zeb04:
Pray

The only form of prayer I subscribe to is saying " Thank you God " ! As for conventional pray , it is not one of those things I am good in doing , because I can't remember the last I did so .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
baby124:
Lol. Hmm. What exactly is making you paranoid? Seek help

This is not a funny matter . I am serious .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by zeb04(f): 1:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empero1:

The only form of prayer I subscribe to is saying " Thank you God " ! As for conventional pray , it is not one of those things I am good in doing , because I can't remember the last I did so .
well now is the time to start
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by thorpido(m): 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Whatever it is that gives you signs of that impending doom,begin to speak against it.Start confessing positive things about yourself and things concerning.Ask God to be your shield and refuge.

Don't know if you belong to Jesus but make Him Lord of your life if you haven't.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
zeb04:
well now is the time to start

I wish I could muster believe to ascribe to " faith " and then hope that prayer will avert whatever the impending doom is . It is unfortunate as I am a strong exponent of the axiom " whatever one can believe he can establish " . Faith in prayer is one of the things I don't subscribe to . Thank you all the same .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by mutter(f): 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
As long as no one is about to crash Nairaland it can `t be so tragic grin

Sometimes we really have this kind of premonition.
Just keep being prayerful.
God will reveal everything to you. You know everything eventually does happen but God gives us the strength to carry our cross.
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
go sleep for church....

tell it to GOD in prayers
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by zeb04(f): 2:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empero1:

I wish I could muster believe to ascribe to " faith " and then hope that prayer will avert whatever the impending doom is . It is unfortunate as I am a strong exponent of the axiom " whatever one can believe he can establish " . Faith in prayer is one of the things I don't subscribe to . Thank you all the same .
you welcome.
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
go sleep for church....

tell it to GOD in prayers

Thank you . But I have not been to church for more than 5 years now . I am irreligious but spiritual . Excuse me if I sounded blunt , pretense is not my thing .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Empero1:

Thank you . But I have not been to church for more than 5 years now . I am irreligious but spiritual . Excuse me if I sounded blunt , pretense is not my thing .
yeah...its with a pure hearth u said it...
aint no shame in it!!

you can start it now!!...

there is always a first time...

just give it a try....look for a true believing church that worships GOD in spirit and in truth..

may the lord protect you...to prove to you that he is GOD!!!!
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by cococandy(f): 3:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Pray
Encourage yourself
Dig out your optimism
Surround yourself with positivity
Pray again

Get up and go about your normal day.
Nothing dey happen.
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
cococandy:
Pray
Encourage yourself
Dig out your optimism
Surround yourself with positivity
Pray again

Get up and go about your normal day.
Nothing dey happen.

Thank you for your concern .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
-
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
patrickdarlins:
yeah...its with a pure hearth u said it...
aint no shame in it!!

you can start it now!!...

there is always a first time...

just give it a try....look for a true believing church that worships GOD in spirit and in truth..

may the lord protect you...to prove to you that he is GOD!!!!

I appreciate your concern .
Re: How Do I Avert An Impending Doom Looming Around Me ? by 2goodbobo(m): 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you are a christian, pray fervently and fast about it.

(1) (Reply)

When A 10 Year Old Calls Her Mum silly / Marriage Shoe Sizes( Truths We Learn About Marriage From Nysc Camp) / 21st Century Women Are Not So Weak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.