Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? (1097 Views)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / See The Monster Car That Got People Talking / See The Car That Caused Commotion In Lagos On Easter Day...photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 3:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
Two Nigerian students have come up with a design for a car that runs on water. Before we raise funds to make a prototype, we would like to know if we have your patronage. Before you tell us how impossible it is, kindly answer the question. Thank you.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by kelvine(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Definitely the world will embrace the feat. First,upload pix of the development so far.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
With all due respect, your question is utterly ridiculous. Who wouldn't buy a car that uses water as fuel?
If this project is viable, you & your team should protect your product with a patent & prepare to be multi-billionaires. But you can not know the viability of the project until a prototype is made.
There is often a level of dichotomy between theory and practical.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by dhardline(m): 3:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will buy,we will all buy but....Do you think shell,chevron,oando,conoil,zenon,Agip,Total,America,saudi arabia,Russia,Nigerian government will allow that invention to see the light of day??
You see we live in a very complex society,what you seek to build has probably been built.Inventions you cant even think of yet have been built.
Ask your self this....If this invention is made public what will happen to the world economy?
Job loss,unpaid staffs all around thee world...one day cars will run on water but certainly not anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Thank you all for your comments. The big oil producing countries and companies happen to be the biggest concern. I guess saving the world with a hidden identity from a few selfish people is worth it. I assure you all its very possible and it is the way to the future. Thank you once again.

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by abatically(m): 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:
Two Nigerian students have come up with a design for a car that runs on water. Before we raise funds to make a prototype, we would like to know if we have your patronage. Before you tell us how impossible it is, kindly answer the question. Thank you.

Would u buy a car that disappears and appears at desired destination without hassles? Answer that question first.

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:
Thank you all for your comments. The big oil producing countries and companies happen to be the ...
I think you should start from a small 'fuel-less' generator.

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by ZIMDRILL(m): 5:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mcdonelldouglas:

Thats stupid question to ask

really who would want a car that runs on water (water is generally free) so they would be expense on fuel

but the question is, would these OIL giant companies let it happen ? am sure they would kill to sabotage that type of a car
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by AutosBay(m): 8:08am On Jan 14, 2015
I would, but this will affect all OPEC countries including Nigeria, a good idea but having a substitute for oil is not what developing country like ours should pray for, who solely rely on oil as a means of foreign exchange.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
ZIMDRILL:

but the question is, would these OIL giant companies let it happen ? am sure they would kill to sabotage that type of a car
cheesy Yes o. This is an interesting dimension to look at the issue.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by lonelydora: 9:25am On Jan 14, 2015
I will buy it. But it's scientifically not feasible. How will the water burn? Do we have a yet-to-be discovered carbon in water? Well, with God all things are possible. Let me keep my fingers crossed

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by tolutweety(m): 10:01am On Jan 14, 2015
0rex:
With all due respect, your question is utterly ridiculous. Who wouldn't buy a car that uses water as fuel?
If this project is viable, you & your team should protect your product with a patent & prepare to be multi-billionaires. But you can not know the viability of the project until a prototype is made.
There is often a level of dichotomy between theory and practical.

Kindly explain the bolded sire. smiley

@ OP : How do i become a silent partner of the team ?
Its a viable project,tho' posed with a lot of obstacles.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 14, 2015
tolutweety:

Kindly explain the bolded sire. smiley
I mean, it is not unusual to have to modify your design during actual prototyping due to some unexpected challenges you will encounter.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by tolutweety(m): 10:18am On Jan 14, 2015
0rex:

I mean, it is not unusual to have to modify your design during actual prototyping due to some unexpected challenges you will encounter.

I quite agree with you but I want to believe they (the team) already made provisions for that.
I'ld particularly love the op to say something on that. @mcdonelldouglas

1 Like

Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by Mcdonelldouglas(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Its quite a simple concept. The ansewer to the worlds biggest problems are very simple. No complications can arise as long as the natural laws of science hold. Tnks.
tolutweety:

I quite agree with you but I want to believe they (the team) already made provisions for that.
I'ld particularly love the op to say something on that. @mcdonelldouglas
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by chuka5000(m): 1:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
If a water engine can muscle up 350HP then I can.
Re: Will You Buy A Car That Uses Water As Fuel If It Is Made? by FlyboyZee: 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
1. If the car can do better than the 100 in 6 mark...
2. If it can muscle up more than 265hp...
3. Then, I'm game. Speed things on my mind. Yes! Something must kill a man...

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Camry 2.4 Vs Toyota Corolla 02/03 / Car Engine Leakages...pls Help.oooo / How Many Litres Do I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.