Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pastor Ololade NL Update:giving God Everything (part 4) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ololade NL Update:giving God Everything (part 4) (547 Views)

Giving God The Glory / The Seal Of God Vs The Mark Of The Beast Part 4. (The Beast Revealed!) / See What This Dude Is Giving To God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Ololade NL Update:giving God Everything (part 4) by olola4(m): 4:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
GIVING GOD EVERYTHING(4)
HEBREWS 11:4,GENESIS 4:3-5.
By the special grace of God, I will continue on the lessons from our clouds of witnesses. I am going to talk about a man whom I am so much blessed by his life and the step he took that moved God.
ABEL
He was one of the heroes in the Bible who did not have the privileges we have today. What inspired me personally is the fact that there was no law written that would determine what to bring to God's presence. He believed that God deserves A MORE EXCELLENT SACRIFICE! The Bible says he gave the first fruit of his animals and the fat of his animals. These were some of the requirements for a worship before God Lev 7:23-25.What he did impressed God that he became a righteous man.
What are we giving to God today? what is the value of what we are giving to the Lord? It is very important to know what God is expected from us before giving HIM anything at all.
In Roman 12:1-2, The Bible instructs us to give our body to God in a holy and acceptable way. Why? Because He will not just take sacrifices like that of Cain from us.
1 Give God your life " He who loses his life for kingdom sake will find it" God is not like us ; we shall definitely have whatever we have given back in immeasurable folds.
2 Give Him your service " seek first His kingdom" men and women who have done so and are doing so are not foolish! They know the secret. It pays to serve Jesus, I speak from my heart" the song writer says .Dont just go to church because of blessings or miracles, go to church because He deserves more.... Do you know that when you see HIS FACE, you would have wished you give HIM more? Let your service comes from a sincere heart.
Give Him you Treasure,Time and Talents
Lay your treasures in heaven, He owns everything! Spend the quality of your time for Him, give substantial amount for the kingdom projects and use your talents to the glory of OUR MASTER.... Remember, we shall account for everything God has given us. Anna gave her Samuel, God blessed her with so many other children. Give Him everything and like Abel , even in eternity our names shall be written in GOLD! Have a great day.
Courtesy:The scripture writers.
Check my signature and like the Fb page for more

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Take Your Phone With You To Sunday Service? / The Test Of Trust / The Bible And Its Loopholes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.