Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,923 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? (2048 Views)

Hilarious; Check Out The Recession Pampers This Baby Is Putting On. / This Baby Was Saved From Being Crushed By Cement Bags / A Heartless Woman Dumped This Baby Latelast Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by dabrats(f): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
A mum-to-be decided to bake this cake for her baby shower party recently. Everyone is mocking her for being so insensitive but she calls it creativity, what do you think?Is there anything creative in butchering a baby even if it's just a cake?

http://chynaduru..com/2015/01/shocking-cake-design-would-you-eat-this.html

Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Read the writings on the wall.

she's going to kill the baby shocked
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by elantraceey(f): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
The woman has weird sense of creativity . shocked

If i see the full cake before it's shared i won't be able to eat it.
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
nawao so of all designs in d world , it was a baby design
evil mind!
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by LordReed(m): 5:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
Well as disgusting as this cake is it is simply a cake. The one done for my wife for her baby shower was that of a pregnant torso, I am sure the cake was very sweet, LoL.
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why the he'll would someone bake this kind of cake?
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by fathomberry: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
It's just weird!! And weird is not bad, it's even cool sometimes!! smiley
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Dymondgurl(f): 5:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
What will you guys say about these. PS; thay are all cakes! Bon appetit!

Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2015
Is she a PDP?
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Dbestmax(m): 8:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ds is crazy
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Adeoba10(m): 9:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
Make i just pretend as if i get better tin to comment.
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by DollyParton1(f): 10:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Who comes up with twisted ideas like these ones.
Re: Shocking Cake Design: Would You Eat This Baby Cake? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2015
time end cake

(1) (Reply)

My Mun Siezed My Brick Game 19yrs Ago & Gave It Back As My 28th Birthday Gift / A Birthday Cake From Wife To Husband [photo] / Matured Advise Pls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.