Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Matured Advise Pls! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Matured Advise Pls! (2047 Views)

See Advise Woman Received After She Caught Her Husband Assaulting Her Sister / Me, My Wife And My Mother....... Pls Only Matured Mind...... / Please I Need Advise!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Matured Advise Pls! by hhaa: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2015
Is it advisable for a married women to have extra marital affair? If yes/no,reasons.

In a situation whereby your husband is denying you of sex whenever you are in mood. He only attend to you whenever he's in the mood.

Please don't be personal.
Re: Matured Advise Pls! by eme1n(m): 4:44am On Aug 23, 2015
I always say NO. Nigerian men and society are unforgiving when it comes to this issue. Even if the husband is sleeping with 1000 women, he will not forgive easily. Another man mounting or sharing his pride and joy is totally unacceptable...

5 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by HerexG(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2015
hhaa:
Is it advisable for a married women to have extra marital affair? If yes/no,reasons.

In a situation whereby your husband is denying you of sex whenever you are in mood. He only attend to you whenever he's in the mood.

First like seriously you both really need to sit down and talk it out, there are thousand and one reasons that could cause it.

1. He might be having low sexual libido ( help him out)

2. Depression

3. Maybe you are no more sexually appealing to him, so step up and bring your sexy back

4. You might be having a competition with one lady out there who is more professional than you in sex game

5. As this is holiday season if you have kids, try send them to one of you relation, then go to sex store buy at least five sex lingerie. Wake up one morning putting on the bad sex lingerie to make breakfast for your hubby for that 5 straight days.

Note Cheating is not an option, if can't hold ur body pls get a intimacy gadget asap

HerexG ur favorite boyfriend
wink

6 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Cutehector(m): 5:04am On Aug 23, 2015
Two wrongs don't make a right.. If u wish to hav sex outside ur marriage, be ready for d consequences... Dnt let ur emotions to cloud ur reasoning and thereby terminate ur marriage.

6 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by timilehing(m): 5:34am On Aug 23, 2015
You should deny him too when he's so in randy mood next time. Let him realize how you feel just once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by delishpot: 5:54am On Aug 23, 2015
If this story was the other way round......

timilehing:
You should deny him too when he's so in randy mood next time. Let him realize how you feel just once

If she does that who will lose considering Nigeria men mentality?

Women dey try sha.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by boboLIL(m): 6:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Dat ur hubby is dat shameless mounting on women doesn't demand u follow suit.....

If as a wife now ,,,u can stand having anoda man on top of u....dah means u lack dignity, self respect etc

Talk to him heart to heart....

It baffles me how sex is the bone of contention in our marriage these days... Sex is sweet and good buh the way it is handled dis days maks me feel some people marry just for sexual purposes....

Madam hold ursef oo...u r old enough to control ur sexual urge

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by ifyalways(f): 6:14am On Aug 23, 2015
hhaa:

Yes, if it's an open marriage and both partners are cool with it.

hhaa:

I will seduce and raaaape him thoroughly. Confront him and have a long talk with him. I will most definitely want to know his reasons,get solutions. Last resort will be to lock up too and get adult toys IF theres no change after the talk.

Sorry madam.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Rehil(f): 6:52am On Aug 23, 2015
it is well my dear.u need to drive out the thoughts of an alternative man.The decision you take now will haunt you forever.When the feelings come try and engage in an activity that keep u kind of occupy. Pray too for God to give u wisdom on how to handle issues.the root cause of his behaviour has to be discover for lasting solution to the problem.try your best in dressing to seduce him after all he is yours.Waiting for a testimony soon

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by obiak4(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
If after talking, seducing, and the likes and nothing happens tell him to give you money for sextoy if you don't take care of your self who will?

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by hhaa: 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
Thanks to you all,I really appreciate you all.
Re: Matured Advise Pls! by taryour(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2015
hhaa:

HELL NO. If you really must have another man then get separated from your husband first, you should never try such under any circumstance while you still bear his name. All the best sis.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by ivyT(f): 2:26pm On Aug 23, 2015
timilehing:

#Wicked_but some men can b inconsiderate sha

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Ewuro4: 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
I wrote a long epistle for Mizmycoli's 'emotionally unavailable partner' thread then deleted it, because I know a perfect thread will spring up shortly and here it is.

So when you're not happy, and you go ahead to put your needs first aka selflove (sleep with another man), then you're Fufilled and happy?

What happened to getting to the root cause and at least fix it together?

There are 2 main factors that cause emotionally unavailable partners and these include; Stress and depression.

How to deal with them? What other way than to communicate in every possible way you can to reconnect again. Couples (even the 'Perfect' ones) get carried away in marriage and this is normal, Life happens. It is only up to the parties involved to unfold their arms and make it work.

Another problem is the indefinate wait for whom to initiate solution among the two , this is not a gender role neither. Be the bigger person please. Shows maturity.

...... Go on dates (1x week/biweekly),
go for a drive/walk /work out together,

send each other text messages everyday(e.g 'I love you' how's your day going? , I'm sorry bout last night, 'thanks for all your support babe' ) ,or even jokes.

Talk about the good stuff during your free times and don't be a debby downer always finding a loophole to start an argument over one stale misunderstanding,

learn to walk away during heated argument and please don't argue when your kids are around.

"When passion goes dry, find passionate ways to make it (marriage) worthwhile" grin

Hmm how do you like my rhyme? cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by MizMyColi(f): 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2015
Ewuro4:
I wrote a long epistle for Mizmycoli's 'emotionally unavailable partner' thread then deleted it, because I know a perfect thread will spring up shortly and here it is.

So when you're not happy, and you go ahead to put your needs first aka selflove (sleep with another man), then you're Fufilled and happy?

What happened to getting to the root cause and at least fix it together?

There are 2 main factors that cause emotionally unavailable partners and these include; Stress and depression.

How to deal with them? What other way than to communicate in every possible way you can to reconnect again. Couples (even the 'Perfect' ones) get carried away in marriage and this is normal, Life happens. It is only up to the parties involved to unfold their arms and make it work.

Another problem is the indefinate wait for whom to initiate solution among the two , this is not a gender role neither. Be the bigger person please. Shows maturity.

...... Go on dates (1x week/biweekly),
go for a drive/walk /work out together,

send each other text messages everyday(e.g 'I love you' how's your day going? , I'm sorry bout last night, 'thanks for all your support babe' ) ,or even jokes.

Talk about the good stuff during your free times and don't be a debby downer always finding a loophole to start an argument over one stale misunderstanding,

learn to walk away during heated argument and please don't argue when your kids are around.

"When passion goes dry, find passionate ways to make it (marriage) worthwhile" grin

Hmm how do you like my rhyme? cheesy

I support this submission.

But folks like mindfulness think it is wrong or neediness for a person to desire stuff like this from their partner.
When they don't give it you, be the eblightened person you are and be self-happy.

He does not see a need for both parties to work things out.

He is of the opinion that the moment his partner starts showing signs of neediness then it's all her fault and baggage which she mustn't transfer to him.
Afterall, we all have our issues, so don't let yours become my own.

What a way to be together, yet separatedgrin

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by MizMyColi(f): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
Will you lot quit the blame game already?

Why is the woman almost always at the receiving end?

Oga is emotionally unavailable - she is needy or clingy.

Oga refuses her sex - she has lost her mojo.

It's always her fault.
No one cares to find out more from her before dropping words of counselling.

Her husband doesn't find her appealing anymore and she's most certainly to be blamed.
Mr Man is free to do whatever he likes till Mrs Woman puts herself in order.

What kind of mental enslavement and oppression is that?
Gosh!
Aren't there supposed to be two people operating as one in this type of union?

Whatever happened to mutual respect equity and fairness?
What?

Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by CBNIM: 4:35pm On Aug 23, 2015
MizMyColi:
Will you lot quit the blame game already?

Why is the woman almost always at the receiving end?

Oga is emotionally unavailable - she is needy or clingy.

Oga refuses her sex - she has lost her mojo.

It's always her fault.
No one cares to find out more from her before dropping words of counselling.

Her husband doesn't find her appealing anymore and she's most certainly to be blamed.
Mr Man is free to do whatever he likes till Mrs Woman puts herself in order.

What kind of mental enslavement and oppression is that?
Gosh!
Aren't there supposed to be two people operating as one in this type of union?

Whatever happened to mutual respect equity and fairness?
What?

Smh
wow, I'm impressed to say the least! Never knew we still have Naija women that could be this intelligent. Give me your digits asap.

3 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Jennydoris(f): 4:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
eme1n:
I always say NO. Nigerian men and society are unforgiving when it comes to this issue. Even if the husband is sleeping with 1000 women, he will not forgive easily. Another man mounting or sharing his pride and joy is totally unacceptable...

And you think it's easy for a woman to share the husband with another woman and forgives the husband. It's not that easy too because a woman enjoying the ride with another woman's husband is totally unacceptable...

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 23, 2015
eme1n:
Imagine, even if he's sleeping with a thousand women himself, he will not forgive. . Mtcheeewww. Dumb post...

Whether male or female, nobody deserves to be cheated on...

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by ednut1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2015
eme1n:
but he can share other pples wives or future wives. SMH for u o. madam op, na for better for worse.

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by eme1n(m): 7:40pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jennydoris:

And you think it's easy for a woman to share the husband with another woman and forgives the husband. It's not that easy too because a woman enjoying the ride with another woman's husband is totally unacceptable...

Its not easy on anybody when a partner cheats. But our society, either way frowns more on a woman that does, be it intentional or otherwise. I do not advocate cheating in marriage, but I strongly advise against the woman doing it in retaliation. She would be excommunicated by society at large. Its a no win situation for a Nigerian woman. IMHO

2 Likes

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by gidjah(m): 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
Straight up @HerexG.u said d words already.if d mans libido is getting low by d day, he will be loosing interest in sex,if he is pschologically down,may be financial times are hard on him,or certain things seem to be working around him, him no go too dey feel for sex o.(thats my kind of person too.)i hope u are fairly clean, neat, fairly nicely shaped(not some loosed weight madam at home),very home clean,and not very sausy or naggy in natureall thses 'QUALITIES' IN A WOMAN can cause her man to loose out sexually pls.get eally sexy for him, if he is d sugar,o fat consuming type,try getting him some weight and suga reduction madicines, they will pretty help.God bless U iyawo.
HerexG:

First like seriously you both really need to sit down and talk it out, there are thousand and one reasons that could cause it.

1. He might be having low sexual libido ( help him out)

2. Depression

3. Maybe you are no more sexually appealing to him, so step up and bring your sexy back

4. You might be having a competition with one lady out there who is more professional than you in sex game

5. As this is holiday season if you have kids, try send them to one of you relation, then go to sex store buy at least five sex lingerie. Wake up one morning putting on the bad sex lingerie to make breakfast for your hubby for that 5 straight days.

Note Cheating is not an option, if can't hold ur body pls get a intimacy gadget asap

HerexG ur favorite boyfriend
wink

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by Rehil(f): 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
hhaa:

can't reply ur pm.pls email me at Rahilajohnnuhu@gmail
Re: Matured Advise Pls! by freecocoa(f): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
OP don't cheat, try talking with your husband and find out the reasons why, if he's cheating on you and it's something you can't live with(I say this because many women and people believe a woman should endure) then get separated and take it from there, although I'll advice you don't condone cheating, plus it's not your fault if he cheats.

1 Like

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by crystalballs: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2015
hhaa:

Woman, am a married man and will be sincere with you.

By answering the few question below, you may find solution to your challenge.

* How old is your marriage and how many kids involve - men tends to have less sex when they have the required number of kids he can cater for, you can manage these with family planning.

* what is his financial status now and before - Men thinks more about making more money than making love when married. Check if his having financial problem or struggling with finances and find way to help, he won't think of sex if he has financial issues.
* How sexual appealing are you, how do make advances when you need him - not all men understands signs, you may need to sit on his lap, hug/cuddle him in bed and even speak out by telling him to come have a good fight tonight.
* lastly, for you thinking about having extra marital affairs shows you are already considering if not into it. But be ready to separate from your husband cos he will find out one day. If you have not better for you, do you best to make your marriage work rather than allow you and your kids go through the challenge of a broken home.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Matured Advise Pls! by KanwuliaJara: 1:20pm On Sep 07, 2015
Old questions, old answers!
Not by gaddem bizz!

H-enjoying with my sugar daddy jor! cool
The husband better not be calling my phone!
Frankly dun give a damn where he is! kiss
Shioooooor!!!! cool

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

'Royal Majesty' PVC Window Blinds. Affordable & Durable / Why Are Some Families Like This? / Mom Dies Saving 5-year-old Twins In Crash By Shielding Them With Her Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.