Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

How To Bath This Harmattan Season. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Bath This Harmattan Season. (437 Views)

Friends Forcefully Bath Man In Public For Refusing To Bath For Years (Video) / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It / Tips To Help YOU Stay Healthy This Harmattan Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bath This Harmattan Season. by Oluwawapelumi(m): 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
The harmattan season usually make some people perform below expectation as it is always accompanied with cold,cattarh and the likes.
However,to start the day,bathing is always a ardous task for some people. some even find it difficult to bath with ordinary water as they will go any lenght to have it boiled grin. I too has found it difficult to bath very early in the morning in time past;as i will always bath in the evening or afternoon when the cold is not as much as it was in the morning.
Now,i have a work!!! i can no longer wait till evening to have my bath,so i deviced a method of bathing.
when bathing with ordinary water
i make sure i start by washing my feet thouroughly up to my waist grin then,after that,i wash my face and followed by other parts of the body.
This,i have been trying for a very longtime now and it saves me time,lessen the cold and cool!
when bathing with warm water
i can assure you that you'll have much cold than the person who bath with only ordinary water.
This might help although,not yet proven by anyone except me.
This is a research made by my humble self as any anyone who wishes to try it out should take precaution because i will not be reponsible for any aftermath effect.
Re: How To Bath This Harmattan Season. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
exactly!!! start from your feet up. and if you must use hot water, to prevent/reduce the after chills wipe every drop of water from your body immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Can Vegetables And Fruits Help Us / Please Help OO Ma Balls! / Cure Barreness,and All Kinds Of Illness.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.