Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience (860 Views)

Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / When Last Did You Cry As An Adult And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by bosco9: 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mine was 2013, *FF*........................
After our usual family morning devotion,like every other day,I retired to my room Likewise my dad,mum and sisters. All of a sudden I heard my two sisters crying and shouting my name and calling my dad,I dashed out of my room with the speed of light and behold I saw my mum lying on the floor kinda lifeless cry cry and I saw my dad praying fervently while I ran out of the house crying and calling the nurse on duty. When she caMe,my mum was already awake but very weak, tHe nurse gave her drip and other medication right there before she became stRong again. I thank G0d for my mum's life.....*love you mum*......That was about the last time I shed tears till now and I pray G0d will make me and my family not to have any course to shed teaRs again.Amen
Oyah share yours cheesy cheesy grin angry
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
I cried last in 2011, i hardly cry but what happen to me could make a stone heart to cry a river. sad i remember that faithful thursday, when my phone rang i notice it was a strange number, i pick and the voice said "Are you Seth, Natasha brother"? I answered "Yes" and he said sorry am not the type that will hide anything from you, am going straight to the point "Your sister involve in a ghastly motor accident and died at the spot" as a man i comfort myself, but i can feel some tears dripping down my cheek. That was the last time i cried.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
experience of crying :O
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by seankafor(m): 7:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Mine was ......... .i cant even remember....i pray that i dont come across crying situation. Atleast not for now
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by seankafor(m): 7:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
5naira:
experience of crying :O
man u chop craze?
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by bosco9: 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
crazysaint:
I cried last in 2011, i hardly cry but what happen to me could make a stone heart to cry a river. sad i remember that faithful thursday, when my phone rang i notice it was a strange number, i pick and the voice said "Are you Seth, Natasha brother"? I answered "Yes" and he said sorry am not the type that will hide anything from you, am going straight to the point "Your sister involve in a ghastly motor accident and died at the spot" as a man i comfort myself, but i can feel some tears dripping down my cheek. That was the last time i cried.
Nothing painful than loosing an immediate family.....s0rry br0
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by bosco9: 7:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
seankafor:
Mine was ......... .i cant even remember....i pray that i dont come across crying situation. Atleast not for now
AMen and I wish every nairalander same.
Re: When Last Did You Cry? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
bosco9:

Nothing painful than loosing an immediate family.....s0rry br0
thanx bosco

(1) (Reply)

Imagine U Are To Marry At The Last Two Digit Of Your Number ! / 190 Turnoffs Nairaland Has. / How You Head Back Home After You Bought The New Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.