Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator (571 Views)

Man Rammed His Car Into Police Van After Severe Asthma Attack / University Of Ibadan Discovers Cure For Sickle Cell / Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator by Galaxyroyp(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Hello, dear reader. I have read so many thread on nairaland concerning ASTHMA AND SICKLE CELL & how people are suffering from it, even leading so many people to the act of commiting suicide. I am Glad to introduce that i found out a Chinese Drug that will treat this two disease.

Tell me why china is the 2nd largest most populated country in the word?
Tell me why chinese use an average of 150-200 years?
They live long because they don,t use injection Rather they use HERB
AL.

Personal Unpaid Anouncement

1. Many will be saying Na lie untill NA TRUE pass them.

2. Am sharing this info for those suffering from this ailment.
Thank you.Hello, dear reader. I have read so many thread on nairaland concerning ASTHMA AND SICKLE CELL & how people are suffering from it, even leading so many people to the act of commiting suicide. I am Glad to introduce that i found out a Chinese Drug that will treat this two disease.

AL.

Thank you.
Hello, dear reader. I have read so many thread on nairaland concerning ASTHMA AND SICKLE CELL & how people are suffering from it, even leading so many people to the act of commiting suicide. I am Glad to introduce that i found out a Chinese Drug that will treat this two disease.

AL.

Thank you.
Re: Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
so what's the bloody info now?
Re: Sickle Cell And Asthma Patient: Thank Your Creator by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:04am On Jan 14, 2015
Are you in need of the drug or you are amoung the f...ls

(1) (Reply)

Around Weight Loss Affiliate Programs ! / Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? / Addicted To Chewing Gum...side Effect?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.