Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,573 members, 7,958,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:49 PM

Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? (582 Views)

The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly / Please Doctors In The House, Please What Is The Cause Of REDNESS Of The EYES. / Six Common Causes Of Dark Circle Around The Eyes And Remedies For Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? by nenergy(m): 4:58am On Mar 17, 2015
I have noticed a "condition" amongst many ladies today and its the redness/discolouration of the eyes.

The interesting thing is that these ladies all have something in common - they use heavy makeup.

This got me thinking, could there be a relationship between heavy makeup and redness/discolouration of the eyes among woman?

Recently I read an article here on Nairaland titled; " How To Get Clear White Eyes Naturally" - www.nairaland.com/2184016/how-get-clear-white-eyes - and I am tempted to Infer that there is indeed a connection between makeup and redness of the eyes.

In that article, it was recommended that the eyes should always be kept hydrated for proper lubrication by splashing the eyes/face with room-temperature water a few times daily.

Many ladies (with heavy makeup) go about for up to 12 hours with splashing water on their faces (dem no wan soil their fine brows grin ) and this could be a contributing factor to redness and gradual discoloration of their eyes.

This is an inference, not fact!

What do you think?

Re: Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:02am On Mar 17, 2015
NO! It doesn't but, it will make 1 look like a modernized masquerade or a new millenium witch..
Re: Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? by Enegod(m): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2015
^^^^ grin
Re: Does Heavy Makeup Cause Redness Of The Eyes? by phlamesG: 6:33am On Mar 17, 2015
Lmao! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sit On A Bench And Hold Two Dumbbells / Marijuana Can Heal Broken Bones, Says New Study / 4 Reasons To Stop Being So Defensive!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.