Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,943 members, 7,828,310 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Gentlemen And Ladies In The House,i Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Do Bank Transactions Li - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gentlemen And Ladies In The House,i Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Do Bank Transactions Li (730 Views)

See How I Was Scammed In Computer Village Today / Li-fi Gets Ready To Compete With Wi-fi / Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gentlemen And Ladies In The House,i Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Do Bank Transactions Li by Acceptance4(m): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2008
Software for Mobile banking
Re: Gentlemen And Ladies In The House,i Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Do Bank Transactions Li by Alireta: 6:23am On Dec 22, 2008
Interswitch has a Java-powered application you can use. Its different variants are available for download from the websites of Skye Bank, Zenith Bank and UBA Group.

(1) (Reply)

All About Samsung / China Phones / nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.