Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be (1078 Views)

Innjoo's Office Has Been Re-opened. Here's What Actually Happened / Have Anyone Successfully Guessed A Recharge Card Pin before? / Gentlemen And Ladies In The House,i Was Wondering If It Could Be Possible To Do Bank Transactions Li (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by olume09off: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2011
Have you ever wanted to go into recharge card business but you are wondering if it will actually be profitable

Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by ade4love: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2011
HAS ANYONE BOUGHT PINS FROM THIS MAN, LET ME KNOW BEFORE I JUMP INTO THIS BUSINESS.
THANKS
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by ade4love: 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
EVERYBODY SHOULD RUN AWAY FOR THIS MAN. HE IS A SCAMMER. I PAID FOR THE RECHARGE CARDS AND HE REFUSE TO SEND IT. I PAID SINCE JULY 8,2001. OVER A WEEK NOW, HE HAS EVEN BLOCK MY LINE FROM CALLING HIM. WHEN I USE ANOTHER NUMBER TO CALL HIM HE WILL ONLY PICK AND DISCONNECT WHEN HE HEAR MY VOICE. HE IS A 419NER
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by cardoso111(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2011
ade4love,you must have been duped.when i read his selling rates,i found them too ridiculous to be true!he is selling below the owners!that raised my antenna of suspicion.he kept on calling me repeatedly asking me to place an order even at odd hours!I suggest you trace the bank account he uses to EFCC.it easy in theses days of sim registration
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by Presegs(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2011
No need to worry any longer and hear this and do not be scammed any longer.
To become a SUB-DEALER because NETWORK PROVIDERS only do give DEALERSHIP opportunity to very few people and they do invest Millions of Naira because they can become a DEALER and they are very careful of whom they give SUB DEALER right to because they need to be sure of to-be SUB DEALER credibility because if anything happen to the PIN sold to them.DEALERS will be held responsible and it can lead to great calamity to the DEALER.

In conclusion,dealers and sub dealers selling recharge card PINS are so few! !!

Sotoria E pin is the solution to starting your own personal Recharge card Printing Business with no risk @ all.We deliver your Recharge Card Pins within a very short period of time because I'm the cool guru behind this.

We also get you trained up on how to print Recharge card with the purchase of bulk PIN available,Our Company customised printing Software that we will give you is also superb and very easy to use such that a new baby can handle.hmmmmmmmmmmm! !!

Call us on 08039614606 or 08082482374 or 08164118180 or mail the Credible M.D on godwinakinola@yahoo.com.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by Chidiansel: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2011
U dont sound like a serious businessman.Possibly,u ar anoda schammer.Am not convinced wit ur proposal.If i am i should b interested.
Re: Have You Ever Wanted To Go Into Recharge Card Business But You Are Wondering If It Will Actually Be by Presegs(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2011
No probs! !! and thanks.

(1) (Reply)

MTK 6575/77/8377 / Pls Help. .how To Deactivate Mtnzone / Someone Should Please Help Me Plead With Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.