Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,838 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 AM

As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With (813 Views)

Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / Assalamu Alaikum. / Please Help A Muslim Brother In Need-urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 13, 2015
May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon you. Ameen.

My Name Is ADEFALU SULEIMAN TAUFIQ, from Ilorin, Kwara State. Living and serving in Zaria, Kaduna State.

We live in a world where as time goes on, we need someone to help us in building our Iman. I am in search of a friend that can help me. Help me realise the beauty of Islam. My main objective in life is to please Allah to the best of my ability. And of course, we only try our best. I will appreciate your contributions in the form of talks, lectures, books recommendations and advise. Thanks as you help and may Allah bless you.

Ameen.

My contact

Phone: 07037808051 (whatsapp)
BBM: 531940BD

2 Likes

Re: As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Mods in charge of Nairaland whatsapp groups. Maybe you can add his number to one of them...

1 Like

Re: As-salam Alaikum!!! Looking 4 A Male Muslim Brother 2 Make Friend With by baba11(m): 6:16am On Jan 24, 2015
olayoungz:
May the peace and blessing of Allah be upon you. Ameen.

My Name Is ADEFALU SULEIMAN TAUFIQ, from Ilorin, Kwara State. Living and serving in Zaria, Kaduna State.

We live in a world where as time goes on, we need someone to help us in building our Iman. I am in search of a friend that can help me. Help me realise the beauty of Islam. My main objective in life is to please Allah to the best of my ability. And of course, we only try our best. I will appreciate your contributions in the form of talks, lectures, books recommendations and advise. Thanks as you help and may Allah bless you.

Ameen.

My contact

Phone: 07037808051 (whatsapp)
BBM: 52C9AD53
Wizeboy and maclatunji need to add you to Nairaland Muslims Group for you to meet people of like minds!

(1) (Reply)

Islam Quran Lut Homosexual Muslim Gay-lesbian / Muslim Rulers And Ties With Non-muslim Governments / Islam At It Again: Women To Give Their Breas.t Milk To Male Colleagues.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.