Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do (960 Views)

MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student / MTN Has Done It Again / Beware!!! MTN Has Reviewed Their Tariff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 8:43am On Jan 14, 2015
Since yesterday MTN has been texting me about my data bundle and I'm not even on this bundle anymore. I'm not kidding, I have received over a hundred msgs. That's really annoying. I don't know if it's only me it's happening to. I'm gonna put screen shot of the two different types of msgs and would like mtn to sort it out Pls before I walk into their service center and unleash my anger on the first mtn staff I see.
Have a good day everyone.

Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 8:45am On Jan 14, 2015
Just got 5 more msgs

Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by Sunkyphil(m): 8:57am On Jan 14, 2015
when u self dey activate am dey surf for free dat time u dey happy now d msg dey enta u av to bear itgrin
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 9:14am On Jan 14, 2015
Sunkyphil:
when u self dey activate am dey surf for free dat time u dey happy now d msg dey enta u av to bear itgrin

Seriously, I even cancelled my data plan by mistake because of this. I hate mtn with a passion.
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by Sunkyphil(m): 9:18am On Jan 14, 2015
propzncribz:

Seriously, I even cancelled my data plan by mistake because of this. I hate mtn with a passion.
MTN CAN BE FRUSTRATING WITH THEIR MESSAGES grin
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by free2ryhme: 9:36am On Jan 14, 2015
**singing MTN is txt me and I don't know what to do**
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 11:38am On Jan 14, 2015
free2ryhme:
**singing MTN is txt me and I don't know what to do**

Lol sounds like a good song :p
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by nani667: 11:53am On Jan 14, 2015
MTN wan wound me With the same message since last night....

Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2015
nani667:
MTN wan wound me With the same message since last night....

I had to put my fone on silent, would have been better if they compensated people.
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by nani667: 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2015
Well I don't need to put my phone on silent, it doesn't enter my phone as SMS messages, they just keep showing up as pop up messages

Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by nani667: 5:50pm On Jan 14, 2015
Is there any way to deactivate this message ?
Re: MTN Has Been Texting Me And I Don't Know What To Do by propzncribz: 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
nani667:
Is there any way to deactivate this message ?

Don't think so, I called them and it still happens. Mine shows as both pop up and sms messages.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want An Iphone 4? / I Cant Send Text Mesaages Ir Call Their Customer Service For Days Now.. / Apple Launches Iphone 6S (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.