Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria (1975 Views)

Job Opportunity For Growth Hacker At Jumia Nigeria / Fresh Graduate Customer Service Agents At Jumia Nigeria - 13th Oct, 2015 / How I Ignorantly Lost A Job Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by twayne01(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2015
***Jumia Sales Consultants Scheme (J-force)**
Africa's No1 online retailer Jumia.com with about 100,000 different range of quality products offers you the opportunity of becoming a sales consultant and earn more money while you work at the comfort of your home.
J-Force as its known started on the 1st day of Nov,2014 and its aim is to offer satisfactory service to our numerous customers.
No certificate required!.You simply earn commission on every deals/order you make.
How to apply:
Send first and last name
phone number
state
city/state to tobijunior@yahoo.com
Thereafter you will be invited for the business opportunity meeting (BOM) at your respective states.
**This is a great opportunity to earn xtra cash aside your monthly salary and also for fresh graduates to kick start their career.

Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by twayne01(m): 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2015
How it works:
The j-force scheme is all about delivering satisfactory services to our numerous customers.
Your job as a sales consultant is to get your clients,friends,family etc to buy on jumia thru you.you will help them place the order either by call or email and invoice them accordingly. Jumia would deliver to their given address and you would be paid commission on the product.
*its an opportunity to earn xtra cash.
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by dehmohlah(m): 5:14pm On Jan 14, 2015
Plz, has anybody being contacted yet, cos i have registered twice, and have not received any message
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by twayne01(m): 6:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
You will get an invite soon.its involves sorting out the details.
Thanks
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by twayne01(m): 12:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
Hello,
Invites for tomorrow's BoM have been sent.
Pls comment if you got one.
*Lagos,Ph and Abuja first.
Thanks
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by Valmesk(m): 1:30pm On Jan 16, 2015
I received the invitatation but not in Portharcourt presently,when will the jumia team come to Aba,Abia State.
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by rossyc(f): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
twayne01:
Hello,
Invites for tomorrow's BoM have been sent.
Pls comment if you got one.
*Lagos,Ph and Abuja first.
Thanks
yeah i did. Ph

1 Like

Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by tessylove2(f): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2015
I waas contacted today too
Re: Job Opportunity At Jumia Nigeria by dehmohlah(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
got the message today too, tomorow 11AM

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA, Africa's #1 Online Retailer Is Coming To OWERRI, Imo State!!! / Sahara Group Graduate Recruitment 2015: Calls For Interview / Raboto IT Consulting Firm Ltd Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.