Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me (1205 Views)

How Much It Will Cost Me To Build 3 Bedroom / I Want To Know How Much It will Cost me To Put Thunder Protection / How Much Would It Cost Me To Complete This 3Bedroom Bungalow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me by biglife76(m): 12:23pm On Jan 14, 2015
Hello All,

I just bought a one plot of land (100ft x 50ft) in port Harcourt. I intend to build a 4 x (2 bedroom flat). 2 above and 2 below, hopefully a parking lot will come off the remaining space.

I have paid for:

1. The plot.
2. The lawyer/survey fee.

Please does any one have an idea of how much it will cost to:

1. fence this plot?
2. Build up to the roof?
3. Roof the building?
4. Any other payments? e.g. I was told I will need to pay another 3%-4% of the total cost of the land to the local government council of port Harcourt for deed of conveyance?
5. etc. etc.. Any other unforeseen payments and how much roughly?

Please if someone can tell me a rough estimate that will be lovely. Really not sure how to go about this as I don't live in the country.

Thanks.

Fel
Re: Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me by basisop(m): 1:42pm On Jan 14, 2015
You didn't mention the part of Port Harcourt
Re: Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me by biglife76(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Rupkokwu, just around the east west road junction, off the road leading to igwuruta
Re: Please I Need Advise On How Much Building In Port Harcout Will Cost Me by eghosajohnny: 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2015
biglife76:
Hello All,

I just bought a one plot of land (100ft x 50ft) in port Harcourt. I intend to build a 4 x (2 bedroom flat). 2 above and 2 below, hopefully a parking lot will come off the remaining space.

I have paid for:

1. The plot.
2. The lawyer/survey fee.

Please does any one have an idea of how much it will cost to:

1. fence this plot?
2. Build up to the roof?
3. Roof the building?
4. Any other payments? e.g. I was told I will need to pay another 3%-4% of the total cost of the land to the local government council of port Harcourt for deed of conveyance?
5. etc. etc.. Any other unforeseen payments and how much roughly?
1.1m
Please if someone can tell me a rough estimate that will be lovely. Really not sure how to go about this as I don't live in the country.

Thanks.

Fel

for the fence,it depends on the height you want but to give you a normal height quote like to 10 courses high it will take you 1,1m including a gate while to build to roof will take you 8.5m and the roof depending on the roof sheet like for (long span aluminium) 1.450m,steptiles 1.650m,stonecoated 2.8m

you can call me for more discussion and breakdown if you need

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Genuine Lands in Karishi, Abuja. / Granite Stone Supply To Abia State / Ten Reasons Why You Should Invest In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.