Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Scientists Have Discovered God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientists Have Discovered God (4731 Views)

Has Science Discovered God? / Has Science Discovered God? / Has Science Discovered God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by johnydon22(m): 2:50pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:

No, you are wrong. The particle is not my God but my God created it. The particle you saw was not put there by man, was it?
the topic of the thread and ur begining posts on this thread speaks a different thing... where u claimed this particle is ur god... why change ur mind now?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
johnydon22:

the topic of the thread and ur begining posts on this thread speaks a different thing... where u claimed this particle is ur god... why change ur mind now?

You misunderstood my point.
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 3:16pm On Jan 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

OK we agree that your God created the said particle now who created your god

My God is not a creature but a Creator.

Ye are my witness, saith the LORD and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and
understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me (Isaiah 43:10).
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by AgentOfAllah: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Which allah are you an agent to, or are you just impersonating? If truly you are an agent of allah, muslims believe allah is God. Then why are doubting the existence of God?

Even if I don't know, is that article you read my making? Or are you saying those scientists' you read of don't know Higgs boson?

You must be one of the quacks I think.

The article you're referring to made no reference to God. The name "God Particle" is an abbreviation of "Goddamned particle", and was used as a marketing ploy to attract more attention to the discovery. Read what Leaderman, the originator of the name had to say about the name:

This boson is so central to the state of physics today, so crucial to our final understanding of the structure of matter, yet so elusive, that I have given it a nickname: the God Particle. Why God Particle? Two reasons. One, the publisher wouldn't let us call it the Goddamn Particle, though that might be a more appropriate title

Read [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_God_Particle:_If_the_Universe_Is_the_Answer,_What_Is_the_Question%3F]HERE[/url]

As for your ad-hominem, I shall not gratify it with a response.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by johnydon22(m): 6:14pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:

You misunderstood my point.
lmao... then i advice u review all ur posts in this thread...

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Blakjewelry(m): 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:

My God is not a creature but a Creator.

Ye are my witness, saith the LORD and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me and
understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me (Isaiah 43:10).
Quoting from the Bible. Read most ancient history of the world you will found out that the Bible is not first book that try to merge the creation of the universe with a deity but we're they all failed is trying tell the origin the said deity, but were the Bible failed woefully is it did attempt to try and create the origin of God. My guess is most of Bible stories were gotten and modified from more older religion but the writer were not satisfied with the formal explanation of the origin of the creator hence they did not even try. I bet they know they will not be satisfied with their own explanation

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 8:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Quoting from the Bible. Read most ancient history of the world you will found out that the Bible is not first book that try to merge the creation of the universe with a deity but we're they all failed is trying tell the origin the said deity, but were the Bible failed woefully is it did attempt to try and create the origin of God. My guess is most of Bible stories were gotten and modified from more older religion but the writer were not satisfied with the formal explanation of the origin of the creator hence they did not even try. I bet they know they will not be satisfied with their own explanation

Other religions tried the origin of God and failed. The bible did not even attempt it. That should tell you God is unsearchable, you can only see His works and not His person.
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Blakjewelry(m): 9:30pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Other religions tried the origin of God and failed. The bible did not even attempt it. That should tell you God is unsearchable, you can only see His works and not His person.
The writers did not because they know too well they fail like their predecessors. Many times I wonder why it is easy for you guys to attack science whenever the origin of the universe is being discussed, you believe because the world so complex it must be design by somebody. OK let us agree that everything must have a creator, the if whole universe originated from God then we're did God originated from.
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by gatiano(m): 10:27pm On Jan 15, 2015
The universe was not originated from GOD (that is somewhat a deceitful expression). GOD made the universe. there is a difference between "create" and "made", made things don't last forever while created things are forever. There is also a difference between "everlasting" and "Eternity",
Everlasting would exist forever but never in material or physical while Eternity will forever exist in all forms as he/she deems fit.
The bible had been twisted so much so that if care is not taken, it will lead one directly into hell(which is not a place, but a condition or better staed a mental kind of realm), Thus the bible tells us about the originated but skipped everything about The Originator. A different kind of people were made, they were called "mankind" because they are in a image or likeness. so whenever you hear on tv "for the good of all mankind", it does not include "THE MAN". Adam and Eve had children, one killed the other, and then cain went to other lands where he found other people to find him a wife. Who are this people? Why are they not mentioned in the creations or made things? When you get this, You will find GOD, and then to you outmost surprise, you would realize he has always been there right where you eat, sing, sleep, walk, work, have sex, lie, bared false witness, claimed that you are an atheist when in fact deep down in your guts, you are absolutely not etc. Let us make man in our image and likeness is what He said, He did not say let me make man in my image. when GOD says, He fulfills, thus He said "and lets give them dominion and power over all things" He did, Mankind messed up and He gave them dominion for a temporary time. Now that this temporary time is completely out and over, mankind is developing nonsense theories higgs particles, CERN, making a star as hot as 150 million degrees hot (inside the planet), claimed 100 times hotter than the sun, well, where did mankind get the source to generate such heat? How did the sun itself keeps its heat glowing for over 70 trillion years? so do not let mankind take you for a ride, everything they do, did will do in there passing out was guess work, made by accident, or MAN made them a prototype for them to make produce and them put their names on it.

Blakjewelry:

The writers did not because they know too well they fail like their predecessors. Many times I wonder why it is easy for you guys to attack science whenever the origin of the universe is being discussed, you believe because the world so complex it must be design by somebody. OK let us agree that everything must have a creator, the if whole universe originated from God then we're did God originated from.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Blakjewelry(m): 10:48pm On Jan 15, 2015
gatiano:
The universe was not originated from GOD (that is somewhat a deceitful expression). GOD made the universe. there is a difference between "create" and "made", made things don't last forever while created things are forever. There is also a difference between "everlasting" and "Eternity",
Everlasting would exist forever but never in material or physical while Eternity will forever exist in all forms as he/she deems fit.
The bible had been twisted so much so that if care is not taken, it will lead one directly into hell(which is not a place, but a condition or better staed a mental kind of realm), Thus the bible tells us about the originated but skipped everything about The Originator. A different kind of people were made, they were called "mankind" because they are in a image or likeness. so whenever you hear on tv "for the good of all mankind", it does not include "THE MAN". Adam and Eve had children, one killed the other, and then cain went to other lands where he found other people to find him a wife. Who are this people? Why are they not mentioned in the creations or made things? When you get this, You will find GOD, and then to you outmost surprise, you would realize he has always been there right where you eat, sing, sleep, walk, work, have sex, lie, bared false witness, claimed that you are an atheist when in fact deep down in your guts, you are absolutely not etc. Let us make man in our image and likeness is what He said, He did not say let me make man in my image. when GOD says, He fulfills, thus He said "and lets give them dominion and power over all things" He did, Mankind messed up and He gave them dominion for a temporary time. Now that this temporary time is completely out and over, mankind is developing nonsense theories higgs particles, CERN, making a star as hot as 150 million degrees hot (inside the planet), claimed 100 times hotter than the sun, well, where did mankind get the source to generate such heat? How did the sun itself keeps its heat glowing for over 70 trillion years? so do not let mankind take you for a ride, everything they do, did will do in there passing out was guess work, made by accident, or MAN made them a prototype for them to make produce and them put their names on it.

Blood of Zeus.... All what you wrote these not conform with either the Christian or Muslim religion rather you sound just like one other religious guys that said they Astral travel lol but all these are creations of the imagination of a few who later one or other sold the idea to many using their need as an entry point to gain mind control. Have you for ever once imagine if you were to live in one of those city and empire with belief system. Imagine the great Zeus of old, the apollos the ra, Odin and most of great God's of old, if you can imagine that then you will know that this our own time and belief system past and fade away but what will remain is science and technology infact it will only get better
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Horus(m): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:
Higgs boson: scientists confident they have discovered the God particule.

Scientists are confident that they have discovered the long sought after Higgs boson, known as "God particule", which holds the physical fabric of the universe together.

Little science says there is no God. They have only discovered a part of God and that is only what He wants them to see of Him.

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/9929535/Higgs-boson-scientists-confident-they-have-discovered-the-God-particle.html

What about the "devil particle"?. When so much evil exists in the world how can Scientists haven't yet discovered where the "devil particle" is located?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by UyiIredia(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
truthman2012:
Higgs boson: scientists confident they have discovered the God particule.

Scientists are confident that they have discovered the long sought after Higgs boson, known as "God particule", which holds the physical fabric of the universe together.

Little science says there is no God. They have only discovered a part of God and that is only what He wants them to see of Him.

Link: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science/large-hadron-collider/9929535/Higgs-boson-scientists-confident-they-have-discovered-the-God-particle.html

SMH. A result of a country's lack of emphasis on good education.
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by gatiano(m): 1:37am On Jan 16, 2015
Zeus and apollo etc is the imagination of the mankind for a little self grafitation, as you may notice, zeus is that mankind's god that goes around seducing women and having demigod as children (hercules), That is the same story mankind made out of Jesus.
This astral phenomenon you talk about, i know it, the pleiadians, the reptilians and the greyaliens. They all exist, but the question is who made them? GOD. How? before i answer that, know for a fact that these humanoid aliens are very wonderful liars. They can lie so much so that it can put one is long hypnotics, that one would think that GOD speaks to him, examples are most pastors and paul of the bible, if you must know, paul is not and was not an apostle of Jesus, paul never met Jesus, He is the one that turned most of Jesus's message into suitable words for mankind. mankind never loved Jesus, not today. Only MAN has true love for Jesus, even when they have been fooled about him.
How do this humanoid alien came to be.
After GOD/MAN sent mankind out of the garden of Eden, His days shortened to an average of 60 years (meaning a baby can die at date of birth and can also live til age 120 years, this is the life of mankind, unfortunately at the moment MAN too, just to gain exprience of how short life is). Average years of 60 years and to rule for a temporary moment.
So mankind began to experiment on himself in order to prolong his days on earth (6 days creation, 7th day rest, and he will cease to physically exist, 1 day to GOD is 1000 years to mankind), In order to prolong his stay on earth, mankind began to mix his genes (which are weak) with the genes of mammals to form the pleiadians, with reptiles to form the reptilians, with insects to form the greys. They made all rubbish because of lack of knowledge to form beast like the big foots, apes, chubakabra, mermaids, so many ugly creatures that it was a complete mess. This beast escaped into various part of the earth, that is why we see some scary things (they exist), when this mess was so much, GOD came to help them perfect their heart desire knowing fully well that 7 days is 7 days not a second more. So the Eloheim perfect these hybrids. The hybrids were so very smart, smarter than mankind but nothing supercedes MAN. In order for mankind to fulfill his destiny, Elohim had to put the humanoid aliens out of the earth, and they colonized some planets in the galaxy. The problems with these humanoid aliens is that since they are grafted out of the mankind genetic material which can last only for 7days, that is how long they have too and infact shorter existence. For them to prolong their existence, they will need genetic material from mankind and if possible MAN too. so they deviced a trick. The trick was christianity, expecially "the rapture". Did Jesus say anything about taking people away? was it in the old testaments? was it in the Quran? Then who brought this up? It was Paul. Why will GOD say "you shall inherit the earth" and then he turned around to say rapture? GOD ain't atall stupid. see the image of pleiadians (they look nordic with straight hair) and compare it with the fake image of Jesus. That fake Jesus will actually come to rapture mankind and some blind Men away (slavery and suffering 3.0). How did christainity captured Africa? do you think the whiteman is that brilliant to mess with MEN(BLACKPEOPLE) even in their forgetful and sleeping mode just to get experience? No this aliens were the first people to fool Africans acting as god preparing the way for the mankind. Blackroots science/Africanroots science.

Blakjewelry:

Blood of Zeus.... All what you wrote these not conform with either the Christian or Muslim religion rather you sound just like one other religious guys that said they Astral travel lol but all these are creations of the imagination of a few who later one or other sold the idea to many using their need as an entry point to gain mind control. Have you for ever once imagine if you were to live in one of those city and empire with belief system. Imagine the great Zeus of old, the apollos the ra, Odin and most of great God's of old, if you can imagine that then you will know that this our own time and belief system past and fade away but what will remain is science and technology infact it will only get better

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by macof(m): 7:19am On Jan 16, 2015
Blakjewelry:

There's a difference between God and The Creator
A God can be anything you wish it to be, jst use ur imagination and add ths act of worship to it
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2015
macof:

A God can be anything you wish it to be, jst use ur imagination and add ths act of worship to it

Who is the Created?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2015
macof:

Who is the Creator?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by gatiano(m): 11:38am On Jan 16, 2015
xaxaxaaxa lol. very good question.
Horus:

What about the "devil particle"?. When so much evil exists in the world how can Scientists haven't yet discovered where the "devil particle" is located?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Horus(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
gatiano:
Zeus and apollo etc is the imagination of the mankind for a little self grafitation, as you may notice, zeus is that mankind's god that goes around seducing women and having demigod as children (hercules), That is the same story mankind made out of Jesus.
This astral phenomenon you talk about, i know it, the pleiadians, the reptilians and the greyaliens. They all exist, but the question is who made them? GOD. How? before i answer that, know for a fact that these humanoid aliens are very wonderful liars. They can lie so much so that it can put one is long hypnotics, that one would think that GOD speaks to him, examples are most pastors and paul of the bible, if you must know, paul is not and was not an apostle of Jesus, paul never met Jesus, He is the one that turned most of Jesus's message into suitable words for mankind. mankind never loved Jesus, not today. Only MAN has true love for Jesus, even when they have been fooled about him.
How do this humanoid alien came to be.
After GOD/MAN sent mankind out of the garden of Eden, His days shortened to an average of 60 years (meaning a baby can die at date of birth and can also live til age 120 years, this is the life of mankind, unfortunately at the moment MAN too, just to gain exprience of how short life is). Average years of 60 years and to rule for a temporary moment.
So mankind began to experiment on himself in order to prolong his days on earth (6 days creation, 7th day rest, and he will cease to physically exist, 1 day to GOD is 1000 years to mankind), In order to prolong his stay on earth, mankind began to mix his genes (which are weak) with the genes of mammals to form the pleiadians, with reptiles to form the reptilians, with insects to form the greys. They made all rubbish because of lack of knowledge to form beast like the big foots, apes, chubakabra, mermaids, so many ugly creatures that it was a complete mess. This beast escaped into various part of the earth, that is why we see some scary things (they exist), when this mess was so much, GOD came to help them perfect their heart desire knowing fully well that 7 days is 7 days not a second more. So the Eloheim perfect these hybrids. The hybrids were so very smart, smarter than mankind but nothing supercedes MAN. In order for mankind to fulfill his destiny, Elohim had to put the humanoid aliens out of the earth, and they colonized some planets in the galaxy. The problems with these humanoid aliens is that since they are grafted out of the mankind genetic material which can last only for 7days, that is how long they have too and infact shorter existence. For them to prolong their existence, they will need genetic material from mankind and if possible MAN too. so they deviced a trick. The trick was christianity, expecially "the rapture". Did Jesus say anything about taking people away? was it in the old testaments? was it in the Quran? Then who brought this up? It was Paul. Why will GOD say "you shall inherit the earth" and then he turned around to say rapture? GOD ain't atall stupid. see the image of pleiadians (they look nordic with straight hair) and compare it with the fake image of Jesus. That fake Jesus will actually come to rapture mankind and some blind Men away (slavery and suffering 3.0). How did christainity captured Africa? do you think the whiteman is that brilliant to mess with MEN(BLACKPEOPLE) even in their forgetful and sleeping mode just to get experience? No this aliens were the first people to fool Africans acting as god preparing the way for the mankind. Blackroots science/Africanroots science.

The pleiadians, the reptilians and the greyaliens are responsible of the manipulation in the scriptures. In the year In 1999 the pleiadians came to earth to ask the cacasu (Caucasians) why they have not used the 6000 yrs to rule with peace ? Why they have abused the children of Paa Munzdar-u ?(Africans/Negroids). So they would not receive an extention of time at the year 2000 AD, the end of the 6000 yrs from 4000 BC. Their overlords placed 3 trigger words in their books or religion that would trigger their self destruction slowly from 9 11 2012 AD , you find the three words in the book of Revelation 9:11 ; now compare the date 9/11 2001 to the chapter and verse 9 and 11 and the elected president Bush which means in Hebrew as Strong’s # 954 meaning disappointment, delayed, shameful. The 6000 years rule of the Caucasian ended in 2,000 A.D. Notice how the economic system of the Caucasian is crashing. Caucasians made images of himself as God, Jesus which had no real life. Then he, with the help of the souls of Negroids gave life to their image creating their god, jesus into human form that the whole world thinks he did live, when he is only a myth!

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by davien(m): 2:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
Horus:

The pleiadians, the reptilians and the greyaliens are responsible of the manipulation in the scriptures. In the year In 1999 the pleiadians came to earth to ask the cacasu (Caucasians) why they have not used the 6000 yrs to rule with peace ? Why they have abused the children of Paa Munzdar-u ?(Africans/Negroids). So they would not receive an extention of time at the year 2000 AD, the end of the 6000 yrs from 4000 BC. Their overlords placed 3 trigger words in their books or religion that would trigger their self destruction slowly from 9 11 2012 AD , you find the three words in the book of Revelation 9:11 ; now compare the date 9/11 2001 to the chapter and verse 9 and 11 and the elected president Bush which means in Hebrew as Strong’s # 954 meaning disappointment, delayed, shameful. The 6000 years rule of the Caucasian ended in 2,000 A.D. Notice how the economic system of the Caucasian is crashing. Caucasians made images of himself as God, Jesus which had no real life. Then he, with the help of the souls of Negroids gave life to their image creating their god, jesus into human form that the whole world thinks he did live, when he is only a myth!
lol....have you also read Billy mayer's claims on the pleiadians?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by Horus(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
davien:
lol....have you also read Billy mayer's claims on the pleiadians?

I have not read it, but can you tell us more about it?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by davien(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
Horus:

I have not read it, but can you tell us more about it?
It's just about some dude who's been "contacting plaideans" and is "an ambassador" of "intergalactic relations" grin
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by gatiano(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2015
The one thing the white folks are good with is trick (tricknology), Thus they can make myths out of reality and also reality out of myths. Let us take today for example- The hiphop industry, see or notice how they are infusing whites into the game, they started with 2 white boys before eminem made a success, and now you can quite a few whites coming out rapping, seriously, they care not if blacks listens to them, it is all about taking it over and in about 20 years from now when we are 50 years and above, Our children will think hiphop was invented by whites and in about 40 to 60 years when the blacks if this time who have the knowledge of hiphop are passing away, the whites will give tupac, notorious big, krs one, nas, jayz etc a white face making eminem the creator and the father of hiphop, at this very time the surviver of us would be like 85 to 100 years old, and he would be like noooo, Tupac was black, big was black, wyclef was, bob marley black, fela a musical activist was black etc, Guess what your grand children and great grand children will tell you "Grandpa, you're deluded", you'd have heart attack and die at 90 years.
The cases of most of the prophets was the same, especially the 7 main messengers of GOD. They are and were real but are twisted by the help of the extra terrestial beings. since this mankind is dieing and the ETs too, it makes sense for them to team up, The ets deceiving their elder brothers (whites), while the whites decieving the sleeping MAN (BLACKS).
The ets are as wicked as their yts(whites), and they are a better liars. the difference between these two is that the yts function with greed, they are very greedy and dumb, it is actually said that they didn't achieve nothing, if not for their et brothers and MAN (blacks), horse will be the traffic of today. The ets on the otherhand are a being of technology, they function on a brain level, thus have lost all love. they are heartless (having no feelings or emotions).

Horus:

1 Like

Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by macof(m): 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2015
truthman2012:

Who is the Creator?

The creator is the Creator...it's that simple
It's duty is it's identity
No need for personal names given by mere humans
Names don't give identity to the spiritual, duty and action does

Gods on d other hand, like I said before are products of human imagination, we imagine The creator and other forces of our existence as humanoids and make myths out of them so as to make their basics easy to understand, it's our duty to learn these myths, study them and decode them to fully understand what Gods represent...but in the last 2000 yrs or so Religion has altered the idea of God

I've said this many times already...you can't say you've not read/heard this...even if ur knowledge of true spirituality is at a minimum due to ur ridiculous religion
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by McSterling(m): 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
truthman2012:

There is no reason why the media have to add anything, not even for sale. It is only an assumption of yours that they added God to it.

The particle is not God but the creation of God. The scientists knew it was only God that could create that thing you saw in the picture and that is why they name it 'God Particle'
How intransigent can you be in your ignorance? You are very wrong to think the Higgs Boson has anything to do with God. Several posters have already tried to make you see your folly but like a typical uppity religious man you've decided not to learn. The name "God Particle" probably has its root in its elusiveness, which is akin to God. Whichever way, it's only a colloquial term for the Higgs. It has absolutely nothing to do with God. It neither proves nor disproves God. Next time when you are corrected by obviously more informed people, do your self the favour of taking to correction. Don't be obstinate. It doesn't matter that atheists are the ones correcting you, OK?
Re: Scientists Have Discovered God by truthman2012(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
McSterling:
How intransigent can you be in your ignorance? You are very wrong to think the Higgs Boson has anything to do with God. Several posters have already tried to make you see your folly but like a typical uppity religious man you've decided not to learn. The name "God Particle" probably has its root in its elusiveness, which is akin to God. Whichever way, it's only a colloquial term for the Higgs. It has absolutely nothing to do with God. It neither proves nor disproves God. Next time when you are corrected by obviously more informed people, do your self the favour of taking to correction. Don't be obstinate. It doesn't matter that atheists are the ones correcting you, OK?

Stop being abusive, it shows the kind of manners you have. Smh!

Can you tell the readers what and how the picture you saw there came to be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Christian Perspective To Nation Building By Deji Yesufu / The Pain Of Death / Jehovah's Witnesses And Their Many False Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.