Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan (2161 Views)

MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta / US Plans $600Million Investment In Nigeria / How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by ibl0010: 4:28pm On Jan 14, 2015
I visited nigerian few months ago and notice the many business opportunities potential in the country so I am looking into trying out okada or the yellow tricycle, bus, or car taxi business investment. Before diving into it, would like to research and get some info on how profitable the business is / sourcing the transport and the legal stuff.

1. Is the business profitable and how much do the drivers make a day for bus, okada, car taxi, yellow tricycle.
2. Is it better to do hire purchase or rent the transport to a driver for certain months.
3. Should the transport be bought second or new.
4. Does the driver and owner need a driver to draw up agreement for both parties.
Re: Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
Hello, transport business is really profitable but can be problematic if your not driving the car yourself, except your lucky to have someone with the fear of God. Inview of this, your best bet is the hire purchase option and you need to have a contract duely signed by both parties. In this type of business, you have to very firm and adhere strictly to the terms and conditions. Incase you interested, I wouldn't mind discussing extensively with you for a hire purchase business opportunity with a Bus, in which I would love to use in running and executive shuttle service for people living and working on the island.
You can send me an email via : doseni@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by legendary11(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2015
ibl0010:
I visited nigerian few months ago and notice the many business opportunities potential in the country so I am looking into trying out okada or the yellow tricycle, bus, or car taxi business investment. Before diving into it, would like to research and get some info on how profitable the business is / sourcing the transport and the legal stuff.

1. Is the business profitable and how much do the drivers make a day for bus, okada, car taxi, yellow tricycle.
2. Is it better to do hire purchase or rent the transport to a driver for certain months.
3. Should the transport be bought second or new.
4. Does the driver and owner need a driver to draw up agreement for both parties.

I'll advise you to go for tricycle (keke marwa) business if you want to make your money with ease.
The factors mentioned below must be considered to back up my analysis:
1. Keke marwa (yellow tricycle) doesn't ply the main road therefore free from vatal accident.
2. Because of its short and neighborhood trip, no problem of 'agbero'/NURTW issue.
3. It's very easy to monitor since it works in the neighborhood..
4. It's economical ( easy to maintain and saves fuel consumption)
5. It builds to carry 4 passengers, therefore ability to make money is certain etc
Re: Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by ADONRI(m): 1:33am On Mar 18, 2015
doseni:
Hello, transport business is really profitable but can be problematic if your not driving the car yourself, except your lucky to have someone with the fear of God. Inview of this, your best bet is the hire purchase option and you need to have a contract duely signed by both parties. In this type of business, you have to very firm and adhere strictly to the terms and conditions. Incase you interested, I wouldn't mind discussing extensively with you for a hire purchase business opportunity with a Bus, in which I would love to use in running and executive shuttle service for people living and working on the island.
You can send me an email via : doseni@yahoo.com
Thanks

Hello, I would like to discuss with you on this, I have send you an email..
Re: Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by enomakos(m): 10:27am On Mar 29, 2015
hello fellow nairalander

i urgent need investors or loan for a keke marwa(tricycle) business in benin

contacts me for terms and conditions,i will apprecaite if anyone responds

thanks

08131002551(text message only cos i am hearing impaired)

email:victorugheghe@gmail.com
Re: Keke Yellow Tricycle / Okada Investment In Ibadan by Angelstartups(f): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
@enoma,
Do visit angelstartups.com.ng to meet investors.

(1) (Reply)

Joint Venture opportunity for Property Developers/Investors To Invest In / Finally Mmm Have Started Paying / Guess How Much Is Nigerian Naira To Ghanaian Cedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.