Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta (34947 Views)

WOW...MMM Is Paying Part 2016 Mavro...serious Matching Today...pix / MMM Participants Protest Unpaid Investments In Delta / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by dre11(m): 1:46pm On Dec 25, 2016
BY KOLA EKE-OGIUGO

A mild drama occurred at Osadebay Way in Asaba where a middle aged woman said to have invested millions in the MMM scheme reportedly forgot her three year old daughter in the market.

The woman, Mrs. Besie Njoagwani, a caterer, who had gone to the market in company of the year-old daughter in a chattered KEKE-NAPEP, returned home without her child.

She later confessed that she was engrossed in ceaseless mind-bothering thoughts as a result of the colossal loss to MMM.

Our correspondent gathered that the drama started at Mammy Market by the Federal College Junction in Asaba, where the middle-age woman told the KEKE-NAPEP driver to wait with her daughter while she takes a dash into the market to pick some few things.

It was further gathered that the woman sat in a corner of the market for close to 20 minutes with her jaw resting in her right palm, obviously lost in thought.

A tomatoes seller told our correspondent that the woman was looking highly disturbed as her eyes looked into the distance vacantly.

The tomatoes seller also told the KEKE-NAPEP driver and others listening to her, that her last observation on the woman was when she got up and hissed disdainfully and left, going towards Abraka (Hausa) Market end of Dennis Osadebay way.

“I told this my friend (pointing at the girl next to her) that the woman was looking very worried over something, but I did not even know that she came to the market in a chartered KEK-NAPEP, with her daughter seated in the tricycle, if I had known, I would have reminded her that she was leaving the little girl she brought behind when I saw her going.”

http://leadership.ng/news/565101/mmm-victim-abandons-3-yr-old-daughter-inside-tricycle-in-delta

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by VampireeM(f): 1:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
Junk news... The way ppl carry this MMM news for head like Gele.. na wa

The woman has no reason for leaving her child behind esp lamely blaming MMM for her negiligence

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by midolian(m): 1:53pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin cheesy

This MMM sef, bloggers don use am make money pass the participants cheesy cheesy cheesy

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by INTROVERT(f): 2:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
I tire self.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Viking007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
Just to get cheap traffic, some idîots will just sit down somewhere & compose a useless story for their gullible readers.

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by hungryboy(m): 2:26pm On Dec 25, 2016
Losing a huge amount of money fit make some people craze,
Especially for this Buhari administration, were e dey very hard to make money

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by pretydiva(f): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
D fear of mmm is d beginning of wisdom grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by candidbabe(f): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
May she be consoled January is not far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Alasi20(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jesu ooooooooooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2016
Mmm.. angry angry grin grin grin see what Mmm have done to people life..... in order news.... nairaland 2016 romance section party is holding on january 2 2016.. u guys are invited... ist ever party in nairaland.... check my signature for more information

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Zico5(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
I wonder why some are so senseless to this mmm issue. Infact, all I could see here is intense hatred for ourselves in this country. U see people taking risk with their money and u are not pleased with it cos u are a colossal loser. Tell me any investment or business that is striving or moving in this country. Even the rate at which banks and government are threaten us is worse than what we could expect. Mmm has made more millionaires than any investment could do within one year. In business, its either u lose or gain and I have power to use my money anyway I like it. Mmm is coming back and strongly. If u like commit suicide cos someone is taking risk with his money. The way I see mmm, it can only collapse if the participants want it. So let's the risk takers be and do whatever they like with their money. Some of those people writing bad things about mmm are losers who lack foresight. Mmm will come alive, its just a matter of time. We are stronger than any opposition. Take it or leave it.

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by shumuel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
The Media can never and would never forget MMM grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Rollwitu(f): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
This is honestly so sad.

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Brymo: 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's needs, but not every man's greed.
Mahatma Gandhi

9 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Femich18(m): 6:10pm On Dec 25, 2016
Aren't you guys tired of linking MMM to every stories? It's becoming boring nowadays I must confess

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Jafar1: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
How many (M) can u see in MuhaMMadu Buhari?

20 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Yannny: 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin grin grin

THE VICTIM WAS THINKING ABOUT MONEY MONEY MONEY = MMM.

3 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by honey001(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
Its this kind of news they will rush to front page.......

4 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by gabazin080(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2016
i wonder how dis dre11 wife dey enjoy the guy.
instead of being on honey moon, u are here chasing mmm news upandan
Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by adebayo201: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
So, every MMM news must make FP abi And whats wrong with you guys ehn??

undecided

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Ezedon(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
MMM is not the cause of that, she never tell us the truth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by wtfCode: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2016
i feel her pain sha grin
Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by emymeeky: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
grin the woman has really gotten help grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2016
And now there is a new one called NNN grin grin

3 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Zakkyoz: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
nonsense. gutter journalism at its peak. Anything mmm gives nairaland moderators errecction. imagine this on front page

11 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Ayomax(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
it's obvious this news is fake

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by missioner(m): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2016
stale

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Springup: 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
VampireeM:
Junk news... The way ppl carry this MMM news for head like Gele.. na wa

The woman has no reason for leaving her child behind esp lamely blaming MMM for her negiligence

This time around you won't blame her for being greedy..
You people want to suffocate every news concerning MMM.
The media is there to cover every happening that revolves around the life of men

3 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Kassidy90(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
Invested millions in MMM ...Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by OMOTOWO(m): 6:15pm On Dec 25, 2016
The writer of this story sef no sabi lie.e no even put MMM for the Tory.e for lie sey dem interrogate the woman when she was lost in thought and she said she invested #30M for MMM sey she kolet the loan for bank and she come use her husband house as collateral. Anyway,when part two go come out

14 Likes

Re: MMM Victim Abandons 3-yr-old Daughter Inside Tricycle In Delta by Success5313(m): 6:17pm On Dec 25, 2016
we go ear many news concerning this mmm oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‎Avoid Ponzi Schemes! SEC Warns Nigerians / EFCC Cautions Nigerians Against Bitcoin, Forex Trading, Others / Banks With Good Interest Rate For Fixed Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.