Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,681 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! (9054 Views)

Comedian Julius Agwu's Daughter Zahra, Shows Off Her Ballet Dancing Skills / Korede Bello Says Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is His Girlfriend / Korede Bello Says Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by iykedare(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The hype was much though she's pretty. ..the guys made it look as if she's the best we've got as a Nation as if such beauty doesn't exist in Nigeria. We have pretty faces here and we see them everyday so why the noise? *no offence o just saying

hi hater,show us your own pic.
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by pretydiva(f): 9:26am On Jan 15, 2015
If dis is indeed d zahra of a gal..,den she's no where pretty..shes jst dere facially
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by Dannidom(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2015
I stil dnt believe this shit undecided
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by Tamee(f): 12:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by Tamee(f): 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The hype was much though she's pretty. ..the guys made it look as if she's the best we've got as a Nation as if such beauty doesn't exist in Nigeria. We have pretty faces here and we see them everyday so why the noise? *no offence o just saying
I was forced to look at your dp but wetin I see cause my already hard pennies to shrink. when will ladies stop hating on fellow lady when they the given more attention than them.
note: I never see how d zarra look self.
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by pretydiva(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tamee:

Pls, did she contest in a beauty pageant?
u nor no her house ni mk u go ask her undecided
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by Tamee(f): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by pretydiva(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2015
Tamee:

You type in what language dear?
ask me again
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by Tamee(f): 1:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Re: Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! by ammyluv2002(f): 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2015
holatin:
I was forced to look at your dp but wetin I see cause my already hard pennies to shrink. when will ladies stop hating on fellow lady when they the given more attention than them.
note: I never see how d zarra look self.
Ignorance is truly a disease. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unbelievable!! Gay Marriage Took Place In Port Hacourt [photos] / Didn't Meet My Taste So I Trash It - Photos / Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.