Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:41 AM

Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal (9108 Views)

Benson Okonkwo's Outfit To The City People Awards / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Genevieve Nnaji At The City People Awards 10yrs Ago (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by naijays: 12:42am On Mar 28, 2011
The venue of the 14th City people awards for excellence, balmoral in oregun, ikeja caught fire this evening just some minutes after the event kicked off. The event which gathered top celebrities like; 2face idibia, genevieve nnaji, senator florence ita-giwa, yaw and others.

Celebrities were on the run as soon as the fire exploded at balmoral event centre.  The stress firefighters
endure when responding to fires was proved abortive as the whole hall got burnt to ashes. The picture above is the burnt remains of the hall (balmoral event centre). Thenetng reported that, property worth N50million was lost in the fire outbreak
[img]http://2.bp..com/-FGhs-LQ5yek/TY_GElrej-I/AAAAAAAAAkM/rPw4ZRXJz4A/s320/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FYmFsbW9yYWwuanBn%253F%253D-785580[/img]
Read full story and check picture of the burnt hall and it remains on
http://thisisjs.com/2011/03/celebrities-run-for-their-lives-as-fire.html
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by lepa001(f): 1:08am On Mar 28, 2011
U need to see how dos ladies that form Ajebo run on der barefoot, infact ladies wer first to reach Ojota guys ke , Anyway it was a sad and bad thing tht afternoon but we thank GOD 4 life

1 Like

Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2011
lepa001:

U need to see how dos ladies that form Ajebo run on der barefoot, infact ladies wer first to reach Ojota guys ke , Anyway it was a sad and bad thing tht afternoon but we thank GOD 4 life

Lwkmd, grin grin they may think it was bomb, you every one in Nigeria now is terrified
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by babyme1(f): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2011
cry cry cry
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by nanidee(f): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2011
lepa001:

lol, grin grin
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ifyalways(f): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
What could be the source of the fire?
Dis naija sef,na wao.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Dolemite(f): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
ifyalways:

What could be the source of the fire?
Dis naija sef,na wao.
Some stupid caterer burned her skirt, took it off and flung it to the canopy, and poof. . .
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by dipo4(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
saw some pics from a guy from my office, smiley smiley u need to see genevieve and co with their slippers and shoes at hand as they took off, very hilarious but also saddening to have lost such a fortune to fire.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Dolemite(f): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2011
dipo4:

saw some pics from a guy from my office, smiley smiley u need to see genevieve and co with their slippers and shoes at hand as they took off, very hilarious but also saddening to have lost such a fortune to fire.

Do share. smiley
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by nigflue: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2011
This is naija for u in this country we have the good, bad and the ugly
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by nvo5(f): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
what is the source of the fire
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ritapearl(f): 1:24pm On Mar 28, 2011
Nawa o. No be small something.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by stereotype: 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2011
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Pame(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2011
dipo4:

[/quo
lepa001 link=topic=632805.msg7999426#msg7999426 date=1301270920:

te]

grin shocked grin smiley grin grin grin grin grin CAN SMONE HELP OUT HERE WT LAFTA!, I DON DIE OOOOOOOOOO
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by rhythyson: 2:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
Na wa ooo thank God say GEJ no dey there ooo BB, Shakarau, Ribaldu and Tinubu would have been accused of assasination attempt on Gej and they would have been on their way to where to that place that Bode George spent Xmas grin grin grin
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by pes7md2010: 2:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
This is truly a sad occurrence. What a bad day for the citi people crew! My God console them
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Pame(m): 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
no be small thing at all!
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
thank God all the attendees are safe.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by eros(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2011
Must have being a horrifying experience for most of the female stars.

Is someone trying to kill all Naija stars at once

This sort of thing should have happened at a PDP rally or gathering with none of them spared. angry angry angry
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Damysa(f): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
u need to see one of my colleaque that went, she has been leaping since morning.
she fell and was trampled on as she too was running fot her dear life. u bet she will never attend
city people award again.

come and see stars and politicians falling on top of each other (the fight of high heels and Agbada) running for thier dear lives. shocked shocked grin no bi small thing.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Damysa(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2011
eros:

Must have being a horrifying experience for most of the female stars.

Is someone trying to kill all Naija stars at once

[b][b]This sort of thing should have happened at a PDP rally or gathering with none of them spared. angry angry angry

[/b][/b]

I wont be suprised if this has something to do with it as it's been confirmed that top politicians were there, that infact politicians seems to have sponsored the event. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by eros(m): 3:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
Damysa:

[/b][/b]

I wont be suprised if this has something to do with it as it's been confirmed that top politician were there, that infact politicians seems to have sponsored the event. undecided undecided undecided

Hmmm!!! You have a point there. Someone might have wanted to get rid of a Politician. But please not along with our A-list celebrities.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by johnjoel(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2011
bad news
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by r231(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
Very bad showdown 14th City People Award disrupted by fire
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by sweetcheek(f): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2011
Wow, what a disaster, so there was no fire extinguisher anywhere around there. Naija can ignore health and safety sha, see what it has cost them now.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by lovely123: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
Na Juju, why be sey na all this High-profile office and Places dey burn, Nightshift collusieum dey burn almost everyyear.Abeg they wan renew their juju nii jare,
NONESENSE
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by k10: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2011
I guess the awards were too hot to handle !!
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by ideylaff: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
Where are these so called usual Governors of The Year attendees when u need dem,

damn,

Pity about the fire, though,
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by kemisuga(f): 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2011
k10:

I guess the awards were too hot to handle !!
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by Meldrick(m): 6:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
I can imagine Genevieve running and shouting,'' Where is Mr Endowed''? I'm in trouble ohhhh. 2baba will be running with his dark shade shouting, '' Nothing Something dey happen''.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by isquar3d3(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2011
Meldrick:

I can imagine Genevieve running and shouting,'' Where is Mr Endowed''? I'm in trouble ohhhh. 2baba will be running with his dark shade shouting, '' Nothing Something dey happen''.
hahahaha.
Re: Pic: Celebrities Run For Their Lifes As Fire Guts City People Awards Venue (burnt Remains Of The Hal by tunnytox(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2011
They should thank God that Fashola at least equipped the Lagos fire services if this should happen in PDP state may be the fire will burn for days. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mario Balottelli Slept With These 10 Beautiful Ladies? (PHOTOS) / Tana Adelana / ”Staying In An Abusive Marriage Cos Of Financial Gain Is Lame” - Toke Makinwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.