Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,349 members, 7,957,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:37 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (247827 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Be with Auction Export all the time during the day!! wink

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Mr. Cheikhounaposted on 11/6/2015 7:40 AM
I'm very very satisfied of your work and your communication, you answer all mails and communicate all times and that's very important.

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
How to order an AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Report

If you want to be confident in your car purchase and make a right choice you can request for the AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Report to unveil the full information about a car you want to buy.

If you want to ask for the AUTOCHECK Report for the vehicle you liked on our website you can find this option on each vehicle profile page under the Vehicle Information section.

Please register on our website or log in to your dealer profile in advance.Then on a car profile page just click on blue button named AUTOCHECK and confirm your decision as shown on the picture below.

You may also be offered an option to choose how many AUTOCHECK reports you’d like to order at once. You can buy AUTOCHECK in packs of 5, 25 and 50 reports. The more reports you order for, the cheaper it gets. When you have this package, you’ll be able to use it for different cars.

After we receive your request the AUTOCHECK Vehicle History Report will be sent to your mailbox in the near future.

Please note, that to order the Vehicle History Report you should have a positive account balance.

If you are a newly registered member you may also have some number of the Vehicle History Reports to order free of charge. The exact number will be displayed near the AUTOCHECK button.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lucky Friday!!!

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/ReviewsAndTestimonials that can also be found on our facebook fan page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Join us today www.auctionexport.com

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Have you already chosen a repo car before New Year? wink

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Register to Auction Export this day!!!

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:08am On Nov 24, 2015
Feel free to contact us, if you have any inquires. Auction Export team will always reply to your request and assist you in the proper way to satisfy all your expectations. smiley cheesy

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2015
If you are ready to join Auction Export and buy your dream car - we will arrange the whole transportation process of the purchased car to your country, to almost any destination of the world.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Dear clients,

We value your feedback and will be glad to receive your testimonials on how we served you.

Starting from the registration every client cooperates with almost all departments of Auction Export, so it’s important for us to make sure that the services you receive respond our high standards and satisfy your expectations.

Thus, we would like to thank you for taking a part in the Auction Export Survey and sharing your opinions on your recent purchases with us. We want to know that everything was smooth and you got what you expected.

We are constantly working on improving our services and any additional information you provide helps us to serve you better.

Thank you for choosing Auction Export!

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:41pm On Nov 25, 2015
Stay in comfortable place and enjoy bidding for your dream car with auction Export!!! shocked

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
Dear clients of Auction Export,

you can easily stay at your comfort and make a purchase of a desired vehicle!!!
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
Keep checking website www.auctionexport.com and enjoy your time! wink

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2015
Mr.CHINENYEZEposted on 11/24/2015 7:16 PM
Excellent customer service and very reliable company. Looking forward to doing more business with auction export! wink

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2015
Mr. Michael posted on 11/23/2015 8:07 PM
So far so good, I appreciate your service and that of the agent, I am happy we are now family and I will be buying more cars from you (auctionexport) thank you very much and I love you. wink

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
View the shipping status of your vehicle smiley

Now every Auction Export dealer can track the shipping status of their vehicle from his Dealer Profile.

In order to view on what delivery stage your car is you need to login to your Auction Export Profile, select the Purchases section and then click on My Purchases tab.

In your list of My Purchases you will see the Vehicle Status column with a green View Status button.

Here you can view the current status of your car and destination country. After you pay for your vehicle in full we initiate the process of shipping. The first stage consists when the shipping department receives your file and initiates the shipping process.

The following stages show when the car is dispatched and delivered to the exit port or warehouse.

If the car is at the exit warehouse we can take pictures of your vehicle.

Then the vehicle is cleared by US customs, this documents processing usually takes 2-3 weeks for customs clearance before a vehicle can be loaded.

The active Vehicle Loaded stage indicates that your vehicle has been loaded. For such destinations as Benin, Nigeria, Ghana and Togo there is also available the Live Vessel Tracking service, and clients can see the vessel location on the map.

When the documents for your car have been sent by a courier, you will see the active Vehicle Release status and the tracking number of your parcel.

We hope that this service will help you to be aware of your vehicle status and shorten the time of waiting.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2015
Mr. Alberto posted on 11/27/2015 2:00 PM[i][/i]
What makes your service outstanding is the constant follow up. Thank you.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:25am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Stay updated with all news from Auction Export!!!
Join us on Facebook and e the first one to know last novelties at the automarket!!!
wink

https://www.facebook.com/auctionexport
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Deal of the day from Auction Export:

2014 BMW K SERIES smiley
https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory/Info/2014-bmw-k-series----79492932#.Vl1QB3YrKUk

Make: BMW
Model: K SERIES
Year: 2014
Mileage: 12168 mi

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Check 5 easy steps how to buy a dream car from Auction Export:[center][/center]

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (278) (Reply)

Cars Under $1000! / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.