Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! - Autos (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! (237247 Views)

Save your time and money with Auctionexport PROMOTIONS! / Search, Buy And Export Any Vehicle Of Your Choice With Auctionexport! / Buy Your Car At Auctionexport.com And Sell It On Carxus.com! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (278) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dear clients,

As a valued AuctionExport member, you can REFER A FRIEND and earn a referral bonus of 50$ cash for each approved referral. The bonus will be applied only after your friend buys a vehicle through us and pays for it in full.

Terms and Conditions- https://www.auctionexport.com/Home/Refer_A_Friend_Help

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dear all, we are happy to announce a summertime sale. Check our Hot offers, place a deposit and click Buy Now. Cars, Trucks, Trailers, Motorcycles, ATVs, and much more! If you are the first time buyer do not forget to register!
Search - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hi, can I pay you at CBN rate?
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2016
duchesstyo:
Hi, can I pay you at CBN rate?

Hello,

You can pay for a car through any local bank in your country via a bank wire transfer. Check the rate in the bank and proceed with a transaction.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2016
"Notify Me" service gives you the ability to track all the freshly added cars on our website.
Simply specify year, make and model of the car, you are interested in and we will notify you as soon
as specified type of car is added to the website's inventory.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:35am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:05am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
Dear all, we are happy to announce a summertime sale. Check our Hot offers, place a deposit and click Buy Now. Cars, Trucks, Trailers, Motorcycles, ATVs, and much more! If you are the first time buyer do not forget to register!
Search - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Inventory

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2016
Have you ever thought of becoming an AuctionExport™ official re-seller in your Country? Now you have an opportunity to become one.
Here are some benefits that you can take advantage of being an official Auction Export re-seller dealer:

THE AUCTION EXPORT™ DEALER CERTIFICATE
This certificate will verify the identity of you as an Auction Export official reseller.
Your contact information will be on our website and will be seen by thousands of our visitors daily.
Your company will be promoted together with Auction Export.
Your contact information will be provided in case if our customers will ask for referral in your given country.
THE AUCTION EXPORT™ DEALER GENUINE CERTIFICATE will certify your identity as our official dealer and secure you and your customers from scammers who try to use Auction Export name without our permission. Your customers will always be able to check your company on our Resellers web page. So why not give this opportunity to our dealers who have worked hard and buying cars from AuctionExport?

Another benefit for you that your contact information will be at www.auctionexport.com™, this will bring to you or your business more clients! Yes, indeed! Imagine having more clients who come directly to you asking questions to buy their cars directly from you? Easy, simple and more profitable, isn't it?

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Shipping schedule for June-July 2016

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:41am On Jun 16, 2016
THE BID OPTION:

Whatever bidding you see and whatever bids you are submitting through our website is PRE bidding. For example you can place your maximum bid as $10,000 and if your bid was the highest bid of the PRE bidding round your bid will be submitted at the live sale. If your bid is the highest bid of the live sale and meets the seller reserve then you are the winner. If the seller reserve price is lower than your maximum bid and no one outbid you during the live sale then you can win the vehicle for less than your maximum bid. Remember if your maximum bid is $10,000 you can potentially win the vehicle for less than your maximum bid, assuming that it is greater than any other bids and seller reserve price is met.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 11:41am On Jun 16, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 1:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Here are some reviews and testimonials of our company that can also be found on our facebook fan
page at www.facebook.com/auctionexport

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
The "ORDER A CAR" feature is available to dealers with a positive account balance. Please go to the PAYMENTS page in your PROFILE to make a deposit.
“Order a car” option is a simple way to let us know what cars you are looking for. AuctionExport team will start searching for a vehicle to match your requirements. You will start receiving emails with offers 24 hours after the form has been submitted.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
RORO Shipping vs Container Shipping. What's the Difference?

We offer two types of ocean transportation: RoRo and Container.

What is RORO? Mostly known as the roll-on/roll-off shipping method, that means that your car will be driven inside the ship. For a vehicle to be shipped by RORO, it has to be a) in run&drive condition and without extensive damages. RORO method is one of the cheapest ways of shipping.
What is Container shipping? Container shipping means that your car will be loaded inside 20 feet or 40 feet container, and the container will be sealed. We can ship any vehicle, in any condition, by container. This method is one of the safest methods of ocean transportation.
For more information, follow the link - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
You can also watch Live Webinar from our experts - https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Webinar/2
If you have any questions please email shipping@auctionexport.com

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 9:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mr. SUNDAY posted on 5/29/2016 12:39 AM
I'm happy doing business with AuctionExport, and I will continue doing business with AuctionExport. Auction Export is trustworthy as long as business is concerned. And I will like to use this media to thank these named persons. Victoria, Mr Robert and Mr Eliot they are wonderful and experienced staff. I'm happy doing with AuctionExport you people should keep it up. Thanks
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
To prevent unauthorized access to your account, please be cautious when responding to any email seeking your personal information. There are some scammers who may use companies' similar domain names and email examples to make clients believe that an email has been send from the real company.
Be aware that AuctionExport Bank Wire Instructions can be found in your client's profile and we will never send you any bank wire instructions via email. Promptly report any suspicious emails, requesting you to make a payment.
Also, please make sure you have strong email passwords and your user ID is secured. We would like to make your online experience a pleasant one, so please be careful when responding to any suspicious emails.

Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Vessel tracking:

AuctionExport introduces its new innovative feature - Live Vessel tracking. Now, You can track your cargo live through our new profile feature. You can View the Location of your ship through your profile under the vehicle status tab. You will receive a notification if this option becomes available for your vehicle, after it has been delivered to the exit port.
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: I Bought A Car With Auctionexport! by Export1: 12:53pm On Jun 21, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (278) (Reply)

The Difference Between Toyota Camry Se, Ce, Le And Xle Editions? / My Experience Buying A 2014 Lexus GX460 On Manheim Through Kakakibuy / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.