Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How Rapid Do You Want A Driving Licence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Rapid Do You Want A Driving Licence (409 Views)

Man Who Used joystick Signature On Driving Licence Loses The Right To Use It / Keke NAPEP Driving On Pedestrain Bridge In Lagos / Can You Drive, But Do Not Havr A Driving Licence?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Rapid Do You Want A Driving Licence by maxxwel(m): 7:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
HELLO, Yes you. yea i mean You

Just trying to get your attention

Now that i have gotten it,

Are you in need of a Driving Licence ?

Trust me i know the stress i went through when applying for a driving licence, the arassement i got from the Vio, road safety etcetera.
so here is a very easy stress free step to take to get your driving license set within no time and with less charge.

Requirements

1) Passport photograph
2) Full name as you want it on the licence
3) Date of birth
4) Address as you want it
5) sex M/F
6) next of kin phone number
7) lastly signature on a white plain A4 paper for Grabbing

contact me on "Email: maxxwelwhite@gmail.com"

Or call me on. 08185783361

Charges would be discussed via email thats if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Lekan Obesere: The Rape Allegation Against My Dad Is Untrue / My Old Days....from My Friend / Stop Wasting Time Writting Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.