Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. (1145 Views)

In The Spirit Of Easter, Can You Spot The Egg Among The Bunnies / Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Interesting!!! Lets play with sentences!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by v24m(f): 11:55am On Dec 19, 2008
I will first start an xmas song and the next person can continue from where i stopped and it goes on and on.

O' come all ye faithfully, joyful and triumphant
O' come ye, o come ye to bethlehem.
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by Seun(m): 5:32pm On Dec 22, 2008
Come and behold him, born the king of angels,
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by goodass(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2008
na Wazobia FM version of Jingle bellz i love

ejigo bel ejingo bel
ejigo al d way
mama papa boiz n gurl.z
xmaz time don com

ejigo bel ejigo bel
ejigo al d way
xmaz time na gbadun time
o ya make we groove
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by Cayon(f): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2008
Happy holidays to you and your family goodass
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by goodass(m): 6:55am On Dec 24, 2008
av a fun-filled hapiness-poppin n xciting hols, Cay, tx.

@ topic

Santa Claus is cu.mmin 2 town  [img]http://www.smileys4me.com/getsmiley.php?show=1783[/img]
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by lysaa(f): 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2008
Chestnut roasting on an open fire,
Re: Lets Play The Xmas Song Game Since We Are All In The Spirit Of Xmas. by drrionelli(m): 2:14am On Feb 26, 2011
Jack Frost nipping at your nose,

(1) (Reply)

Would You Die For Your Lover? / Riddles!!! What Was Her Reply? / Spot The Six Words In This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.