Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

15 Books To Help You Improve Your Life This Year. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 15 Books To Help You Improve Your Life This Year. (479 Views)

4 Ways To Improve Your Brand Identity / Attitudes That Can Improve Your Future As An Entrepreneur / 10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

15 Books To Help You Improve Your Life This Year. by TopFlightCeo: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2015
GOALS! (Brian Tracy)

Have you ever wanted desperately a book or source to motivate you on ways to set long term and short term goals? Then this book is the best bet for you. From Financial, Health, Spiritual and Family goals, this book is packed with the much needed tips. I will rate the book 6.5/10

ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING (Keith Harrell)

The title of the book speaks for itself. It has 10 life changing steps to turning attitude into action. This book is a must read for everyone who deep down inside them need to change one or two attitudes for the better. I will rate this book 7/10.

HOW TO GET FROM WHERE YOU ARE TO WHERE YOU WANT TO BE (Jack Canfield)

This is undoubtedly one of the very best of motivational books I have ever read. I have equally recommended this book to more than 50 people and not a single one of them ever regretted reading it. I will rate the book 9.5/10.

READ MORE http://topflightceo.com/?p=511

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Scrap Vessels To Buy / Naija Fries Franchise / CBN Orders Banks To Pay For ATM Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.