Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

The Basic Frame Of The Bible. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Basic Frame Of The Bible. (3287 Views)

7 Significant Numbers From The Bible / Muslims Only: What Is The Basic Message Of Islam? / Simplified Layman Explanation Of The Basic Ideas Of Evolution. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The state send soldiers to kill people and they even reward them.
Everybody support the Nigerian army who are killing boko haram.
The state is a sadist by definition.
And all Nigerians are sadist by definition.

Chei..!!! Is the office of the president now god.. shocked shocked did the president tell them to kill men, women and little children BUT keep virgins..?

Guy park well.. Your god is a sadistic cvnt..
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by Hiswordxray(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2015
GooseBaba:

Chei..!!! Is the office of the president now god.. shocked shocked did the president tell them to kill men, women and little children BUT keep virgins..?

Guy park well.. Your god is a sadistic cvnt..
Your president is a sadist.
Your state is a sadist.
Nigerians are sadist.
Our judicial system is sadist.
And you are a sadist.

Welcome to the world of Sadist.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Jan 18, 2015
GooseBaba:

Verily verily i say unto you Mrprisinner....a demented bush fowl like you who looks forward to ra,ping edomite women in the name of divine opportunity to become a slave owner. This is what you call salvation... shocked

A sadistic god with his demented follower...No wonder You still cannot refute my statement. Your god is a covk suvking ra,pist... cheesy

With your pre,rap,ist salvation.. Is this what you hope to be doing in your new world.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016746_20150111081612_jpeg5e59497b139a7b02e2ea716918d5e0c7
Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The people who have sinned against The Most High God will be an abhorring to all flesh, their will be no desire towards them.

Your words is your noose, it continues to constrict your windpipe; it will kill you eventually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by davien(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The state send soldiers to kill people and they even reward them.
Everybody support the Nigerian army who are killing boko haram.
The state is a sadist by definition.
And all Nigerians are sadist by definition.
So to you, nigeria sending soldiers to fight terrorism is the same as "god" sending two she-bears to maul 42 children?
Who caused more harm....children making fun of a bald guy(like most kids do) or terrorists? undecided
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by JesusisLord85: 12:06am On Jan 19, 2015
GooseBaba:

Verily verily i say unto you Mrprisinner....a demented bush fowl like you who looks forward to ra,ping edomite women in the name of divine opportunity to become a slave owner. This is what you call salvation... shocked

A sadistic god with his demented follower...No wonder You still cannot refute my statement. Your god is a covk suvking ra,pist... cheesy

With your pre,rap,ist salvation.. Is this what you hope to be doing in your new world.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2016746_20150111081612_jpeg5e59497b139a7b02e2ea716918d5e0c7

Olodo. If you don't want your slaves, I will have them grin grin
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 2:15am On Jan 19, 2015
JesusisLord85:

Olodo. If you don't want your slaves, I will have them grin grin

Demented rapists shocked..!! So will your hebrew/isrealites women folks also be suvking on the cvuk of their edomite male slaves. Or is this salvation just for hebrew male slave owners? ...
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 2:29am On Jan 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

Isaiah 66:24
And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

The people who have sinned against The Most High God will be an abhorring to all flesh, their will be no desire towards them.

Your words is your noose, it continues to constrict your windpipe; it will kill you eventually.

And your pursuit of sadistic salvation will eventually lead to an edomite woman who you probably would have ra,ped numerous times cut off your hebrew divk before slitting your throat.. Funny, the last face you see before you die would be the face of your oppressors.. Lol..
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 2:31am On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Your president is a sadist.
Your state is a sadist.
Nigerians are sadist.
Our judicial system is sadist.
And you are a sadist.

Welcome to the world of Sadist.

Damn..!! You are pathetic.... Smh
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by Hiswordxray(m): 4:33am On Jan 19, 2015
davien:
So to you, nigeria sending soldiers to fight terrorism is the same as "god" sending two she-bears to maul 42 children?
Who caused more harm....children making fun of a bald guy(like most kids do) or terrorists? undecided
Do you know those children?
Do you know who there parents are?
Do you know the evil within them?
Do you know their future?

If you should see Osama or Alduf Hither when they are just 10 years old and somehow you knew who they will be in the future. Won't you kill them if you have the power?
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 5:42am On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

If you should see Osama or Alduf Hither when they are just 10 years old and somehow you knew who they will be in the future. Won't you kill them if you have the power?

Pathetic reloaded....!! Even goat no go reason like this.. Tufiakwa..!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by davien(m): 4:22pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Those details are irrelevant(even your bible didn't list them)...but it was written that they were killed for mocking a bald prophet....is this different from the terrorists that attacked "charlie hebdo" for drawing the "prophet mohammed"

Besides the fact that you're question doesn't apply,I would not kill anyone...If somehow I could influence them positively then I would...
Killing someone to prove "killing" is wrong is ironic don't you think?
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by Hiswordxray(m): 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2015
davien:
Killing someone to prove "killing" is wrong is ironic don't you think?
Exactly, that is why:
Judicial system is sadist because they sentence people to death for killing.
Nigerians are also sadist for sending and supporting soldiers to kill boko haram for murdering.
And you are also sadist for sitting down and doing nothing about the boko haram that where killed.

Truly God created us in His image. The sadist God created human to be sadist.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by macof(m): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2015
As if this foolish "black Hebrews" can take over Europe or America to turn caucasians to slaves
But come to think of it, Arabs saw more pain and brutality to Negros
If at all we have Jews deep in Africa after some biblical prophecy, they would have been the Black Slaves taken to the Arab world from east and central Africa

No jews in West Africa, not even Igbos are Jews in anyway
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by davien(m): 8:39pm On Jan 19, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Exactly, that is why:
Judicial system is sadist because they sentence people to death for killing.
Nigerians are also sadist for sending and supporting soldiers to kill boko haram for murdering.
And you are also sadist for sitting down and doing nothing about the boko haram that where killed.

Truly God created us in His image. The sadist God created human to be sadist.
Sadist by definition,is deriving joy in the cause of human pain..

And I do contemplate about the human lives of both parties....nigerian soldiers don't have the experience nor the tactical capability as compared to foreign military,so they are basically out in the open....while the extremist group were indoctrinated into a death-trap inwhich faith in a magical promise supersedes reality(much like your faith).

Plus,you're trying to justify "god"(allegedly) killing 42-children with two she-bears by equivocating it to the war on terror nigeria has with boko harm

The war we have with boko-haram is specifically to stop the killings of fellow nigerians....it was enacted when all diplomacy failed..it would also be retracted if the group surrendered.
The "god"(in the bible) killed 42 children without warning and with 0 justification and wasn't disturbed one bit by it..

Nigerians like you and other apologists,try to slot in excuses to the gaps in the action displayed by your deity..hence you tried to portray it as though the 42 children were little devils about to commit a horrendous act..
Hiswordxray :

And let's not forget that it's still this deity that(allegedly) drowned everyone for being "evil"(allegedly), and yet didn't solve the problem of evil itself....
so if your guess was right,that the children were evil......would killing them stop evil people from approaching the prophet or does everyone with evil intent have to be killed around the prophet?...
And by using the logic of the bible, everyone that ever approached the prophet,have to be killed for being "evil" undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by MrPresident1: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2015
davien:
Sadist by definition,is deriving joy in the cause of human pain..

And I do contemplate about the human lives of both parties....nigerian soldiers don't have the experience nor the tactical capability as compared to foreign military,so they are basically out in the open....while the extremist group were indoctrinated into a death-trap inwhich faith in a magical promise supersedes reality(much like your faith).

Plus,you're trying to justify "god"(allegedly) killing 42-children with two she-bears by equivocating it to the war on terror nigeria has with boko harm

The war we have with boko-haram is specifically to stop the killings of fellow nigerians....it was enacted when all diplomacy failed..it would also be retracted if the group surrendered.
The "god"(in the bible) killed 42 children without warning and with 0 justification and wasn't disturbed one bit by it..

Nigerians like you and other apologists,try to slot in excuses to the gaps in the action displayed by your deity..hence you tried to portray it as though the 42 children were little devils about to commit a horrendous act..

And let's not forget that it's still this deity that(allegedly) drowned everyone for being "evil"(allegedly), and yet didn't solve the problem of evil itself....
so if your guess was right,that the children were evil......would killing them stop evil people from approaching the prophet or does everyone with evil intent have to be killed around the prophet?...
And by using the logic of the bible, everyone that ever approached the prophet,have to be killed for being "evil" undecided

There are layers of meanings embedded in the Bible, so what may look apparent actually runs deeper in the light of further examination and knowledge.
You are not here to learn, davien, I think arguing and making long circumlocutory statements is your hobby. Those children were not guiltless, there is such a thing as reincarnation; Elisha was the hand that was used to punish them.
There is no shade of iniquity with God, just and right and perfect is He in all His ways.

I think at this point, everyone is pretty much set in his ways, all the pieces in the puzzle are complete; the final piece is the coming, and then it is gameover.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2015
macof:
As if this foolish "black Hebrews" can take over Europe or America to turn caucasians to slaves
But come to think of it, Arabs saw more pain and brutality to Negros
If at all we have Jews deep in Africa after some biblical prophecy, they would have been the Black Slaves taken to the Arab world from east and central Africa

No jews in West Africa, not even Igbos are Jews in anyway

Christ will come in the clouds of heaven, tell your Imole and Irunmole demons to interpret that for you.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by MrPresident1: 10:26pm On Jan 19, 2015
GooseBaba:

And your pursuit of sadistic salvation will eventually lead to an edomite woman who you probably would have ra,ped numerous times cut off your hebrew divk before slitting your throat.. Funny, the last face you see before you die would be the face of your oppressors.. Lol..

The noose goes tighter.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

The noose goes tighter.

Yeah... The one who is bamboozled by sadistic salvation... The likes of you will die a miserable death.. You already living a miserable life... undecided

1 Like

Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by MrPresident1: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2015
GooseBaba:

Yeah... The one who is bamboozled by sadistic salvation... The likes of you will die a miserable death.. You already living a miserable life... undecided

...And tighter
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 11:18pm On Jan 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

...And tighter

I see you already smelling the stench of your rotten corpse...
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by Hiswordxray(m): 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2015
davien:

Those people where spiritual dead and at that time there is no cure that because Jesus have come yet. The only way to get rid of their evil nature (which is causing damage to them and people around them) is to kill them. So, justified as Nigerians kill boko haram because there is no other way so also God kill those people because there is no other way. But if you call him a sadist because of this then we are all sadist.

And I am not an apologist. I am not defending my faith because I don't need to, I'm simply speaking the truth.
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by macof(m): 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Those people where spiritual dead and at that time there is no cure that because Jesus have come yet. The only way to get rid of their evil nature (which is causing damage to them and people around them) is to kill them. So, justified as Nigerians kill boko haram because there is no other way so also God kill those people because there is no other way. But if you call him a sadist because of this then we are all sadist.

And I am not an apologist. I am not defending my faith because I don't need to, I'm simply speaking the truth.

lmao see kids this is why religion is bad for you
Re: The Basic Frame Of The Bible. by GooseBaba: 10:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
macof:

lmao see kids this is why religion is bad for you

Hehehe... An all knowing god runs out of ideas... Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do People Really Steal Other Peoples 'stars'? / 12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / When God Leads You To The Edge Of A Cliff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.