Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Any Alternative To Elance, Odesk, Freelancer, Etc? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Alternative To Elance, Odesk, Freelancer, Etc? (956 Views)

My Story: How I bought a car from my Income on freelancer.com / Freelancer & Elance Inc. Are Recruiting!!!... Hurry Now! / Freelancer Wanted For Immediate Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Alternative To Elance, Odesk, Freelancer, Etc? by olaric(m): 12:51pm On Jan 15, 2015
Hi Nairalanders, I was wondering if anyone could link me up or post links where I could get easy-to-negotiate freelance writing jobs without going through popular ones like Odesk, Freelancer, Elance, Guru and the likes. I need sites where I can negotiate with the clients direct and get my payments direct without going through third parties. Nigerian clients and middlemen are exploiting me. Please help because I am getting to that point where frustration has started setting in.
Re: Any Alternative To Elance, Odesk, Freelancer, Etc? by eripecs(f): 5:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
N
olaric:

O thanks a lot; but is it possible to negotiate directly with a client?
No. After registration, you will have access to various work in your field and any other one you can do. They are mostly projects and academic papers. You can chat with them once you are approved.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment At Saroafrica International Limited - Human Resources Partner / Fumigation Experts Immediate Employement / International Congress Meeting Invitation/ Your Thoughts Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.