Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi (40304 Views)

3 South African Women Gang-Rape Man For 3 Days After They Drugged Him / Girl Sets Up Her Friend For 10-Man Gang Rape In Ekiti State (Photo) / I Never Imagined My Three Friends Could Gang Rape Me(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 15, 2015
There is a probability she was murdered after the rape. Possibly she can identify her assailant(s).

Also I do not see any proof that she was gang raped. She also could have been raped and murdered by a single individual. Only certain analysis will be DNA on seminal fluids. Nigeria no kuma get data base on sex offenders etc.

One must be conscious of personal security anywhere in the world. More so in Nigeria.

Saddening.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by mercielizzie(f): 7:42pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided
nawa for u ooo. Shud dat cost a whole human life? Guess u see ntin wrong in wot dose monkeys did! Birds of d same feather...............
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by mercielizzie(f): 7:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
junaid2000:
I just found Xpango, a website where you can get Free Mobile Phones, Gaming Consoles, Mp3 Players & HDTVs by earning Credits – check it out here http://www.xpango.com?ref=93333301 grin
Money will not kill thee!
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by rossyc(f): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

Serves her right. When they go about wearing mini skirts who dey there?? Mtcheew undecided
. So shocked dis comment is coming from a lady, were u there with her to know what she was putting on? And d story said she was coming back from a vigil. Perhaps it could have been anyone just dat she was so unlucky. May her soul rest in His bossom and may those rapists know no peace.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by M4gunners: 8:01pm On Jan 15, 2015
RIP young Lady. Who was taking the pic?
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by mentorandfriend(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
mencade4:
bull...hari boys at work.

gej God bless you
First class fo.ol

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Cholison(m): 8:10pm On Jan 15, 2015
The curse will remain with their generations.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by mentorandfriend(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

I'm ashamed of you.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by eyinjuege: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

What an insensitive thing to say. Even if she wore micromini, its still wrong and evil on all levels to violate and murder her.
I really can't print what I actually think of you angry
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by kevotek1000(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
It's crazy hearing things like this often, sometimes I wonder and I still ponder why on Earth will someone take a soul that he/she can't create. God will definitely fight for her. Rip
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Orikinla(m): 8:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
[size=18pt]It is a pity.
But she would have been alive today if she stayed back to rest inside the safe Church instead of venturing to an unsafe place outside the church.
Others should learn from her tragic mistake.
After night vigil ends at 5 am or 6 am, don't be in a hurry to leave the church. Stay there until it is daylight at 7 am or even 8 am when it is safer to leave.[/size]
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by 100Cents: 9:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
RIP sister.

I always advice young ladies to use their brains.

There is one girl I know, every time night vigil, she will come and stand on the road waiting for taxi by 10pm in a town that after 9pm you won't see bike, keke or bus.

When you keep exposing yourself this way twice a week in the name of night vigil, young ladies what are you inviting ? Its just that some people don't hear word till they have a very bitter experience..

The worst they can do to a guy is to collect his money, phone and beat him but not for a lady.

Ladies, be wise..
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 15, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

your profile name suits you to d core.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by KoloOyinbo(m): 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Yeah, I get you, I was just angry, This lady just died a pre-mature and gruesome death. I know everyone have a right to a fair trial. But if they had been caught red handed, there should be no need for that. Thank you sir

No problem, ko si wahalla, nsogbu adiro (probably spelt wrong - apologies).

Yes I fully understand it is enough to make a Saint angry! That she was raped is bad enough in itself but that it resulted in her death (deliberately or otherwise) is even more distressing.

I do sympathise with her family and to a large extent also with the sentiments your have expressed!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by SeverusSnape(m): 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
KoloOyinbo:

No problem, ko si wahalla, nsogbu adiro (probably spelt wrong - apologies).

Yes I fully understand it is enough to make a Saint angry! That she was raped is bad enough in itself but that it resulted in her death (deliberately or otherwise) is even more distressing.

I do sympathise with her family and to a large extent also with the sentiments your have expressed!
Thanks Boss!
Thanks for understanding. smiley
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by SirBlack999(m): 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2015
Aprime:
Oh dear.. RIP.

I believe those who spill the blood of the innocent wouldn't go unpunished. The guilt will always be there to hunt them down. Unless they repent.
...Even if they repent,it will still haunt them.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by MzQueen(f): 12:50am On Jan 16, 2015
Lawd Gawd cry
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by poshchemmmy: 4:36am On Jan 16, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] :oare u serious?what has mini skirt got to do wit rape &murder case,its high time Nigerias frowned@ rape&other related crimes cos its a collective battle,the society always blame the victim that why they shy away 4rrm reporting,remember it could anyone,your sister,Daughter,friend, wife ETC.To the culprits all I can say is Repent but I knw Nemesis will catch up wit them. ALL I can say is baba God thank u can't believe I'm on FP,thought I will never do this but....is allowed, sign dat this is my year of unstopable mega miracle"singing Dansaki re by Lara George" wouldn't mind some likes

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by tunde1200(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2015
Animals in human flesh.
I just hope those animals are caught and fed to piranhas!.
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by WINDSOW(m): 7:32am On Jan 16, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:

Last warning. Don't cross my path or i will disgrace you
U are too small
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by obiak4(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2015
SmellOfMonkey:
grin grin grin grin

please can you close your eyes and say Amen to my prayers?
may this happen to you if really u are a woman
may it happen to your daughter if you have one
may it happen to your mother if she is still alive
if you cannot say Amen then it means what they did was bad and you wouldn't want it for your loved ones
real men don't don't don't don't abuse women no matter what (don't was deliberately)
mini skirts is that why a man cannot get a grip of himself?
under no condition should a man rape a woman it like unexplained
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Revolva(m): 10:52am On Jan 16, 2015
TheWholeTruth:
Njo fukwa Ife.

Kogi again

Wat do u mean Kogi Again? Abi does this type of crime not happening anywhere in naija
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2015
and GOD siddon dey look as dem dey tear her puna.......e beta make she siddon for her house rather Dan make she go worship jah com kpai.............
Re: Hoodlums Gang-Rape Lady To Death In Kogi by Jkvivi2020: 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
The idiots should be castrated for rape. U don Bleep teenager toto.ur body don cool u.bastard impocrites.if everybody na rapist like u all d girls for this world for loose their virginity through rape.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chief Newton Agbofodoh Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Delta State / Sex Worker Dies In Lagos Hotel After Drug-induced Romp With Client / IGP Orders Prosecution Of Zainab Duke Abiola Over Assault On Orderly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.