Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) (2927 Views)

Woman Lights Up Social Media Page With Huge Photos Of Her Backside / Mercy Aigbe Flaunts Bosoms In All Black Shoot [PICS] / Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2015
“Bigger is better” is a good philosophy to live by.

Those people have obviously never heard of Mayra Hills.

Hills, professionally known as “Beshine,” is a German “model” who you probably won’t find populating the pages of your favorite fashion magazines anytime soon.

This is because Beshine is known for having the largest pair of fake breasts in the world, and there’s not a piece of designer clothing big enough to cover them.

You probably have a few questions, and while I won’t be able to answer “Why? Just… why?,” I can tell you that her measurements are 59-28-36, with her 32Zs (or a Bleep cup) weighing in at a total of 40 pounds.

If you’ve ever wanted to see what someone would look like with two overinflated beach balls stuffed into the front of her shirt, you’re in luck.

Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
She wan kill herself ni

Na wetin Talesty1 dey like be dis lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 15, 2015
Is there any man who would not think this is too much? what is this for?

she cant hug, she cant run, she cant exercise, she cant sleep with her chest down, what is this for actually, i dont get it.
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Is there any man who would not think this is too much? what is this for?

she cant hug, she cant run, she cant exercise, she cant sleep with her chest down, what is this for actually, i dont get it.
Not too much for... grin
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
Loyalblak007:

Not too much for... grin
i know some guys like big boobs, my point is even if they like big boobs, this will be too much for them dont you think?
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by BrightEye(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
She may be competing to get it.
This idea is common among whites.
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2015
cool hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: This Woman Has The Largest Fake bosoms In The World, And They’re Huge (photos) by Loyalblak007(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2015
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sex Education! When Do Women Reach Orgasm During Sex? Be Informed Guys / Chris Brown Criticizes Babymama For Dressing Their Daughter Like A 16 Year Old! / Mighty Whale Landed At Bar Beach In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.