Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . (4830 Views)

Meet The Woman Who Jogs Unclad In Snow To Keep Her Looking Young / Stella Damasus Cheap Makeup Tricks Leaves Her Looking Like Chinese Ghost / Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by mouaue: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
Linda Ikeji ORIGINAL teeth got her looking like a DONKEY!!! They Don’t FIT IN HER MOUTH!!! LOL......

Take a look here >>>>.http://www.msmith247.com/2016/03/linda-ikeji-shows-off-her-original-set.html

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by momentum85(m): 9:25pm On Mar 14, 2016
See swag!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Flexherbal(m): 9:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Teeth na teeth. E nor mean anything.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Airforce1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
you wey get nice sets of teeth , how much is in your bank account?

I love this lady
Maybe because she kinda look like Pinkjacket

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Meeloreh(f): 10:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
The second pix tho grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by fiftynaira(m): 10:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
Linda ikeji my crush

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by ammyluv2002(f): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
mouaue:

Linda Ikeji ORIGINAL teeth got her looking like a DONKEY!!! They Don’t FIT IN HER MOUTH!!! LOL......

Take a look here >>>>.http://www.msmith247.com/2016/03/linda-ikeji-shows-off-her-original-set.html
Okay! You wey get fine teeth, show us your house now....i mean your house in the village at least before we go enter township house.

You don't have any right to say this! She didn't create herself. We are all created in His image, so how dare you yab a being created by God Himself.

You really should apologise to God if you no want your kids to be d donkey itself *smh*

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by wins18(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Op where is the teeth? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Danielle22(f): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2016
Flexherbal:
Teeth na teeth. E nor mean anything.
.Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by tempem: 6:41am On Mar 15, 2016
OP, you must be silly.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Crystalclara(f): 8:12am On Mar 15, 2016
She's gradually getting fat... buh she get levels...
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2016
hardworking lady...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by LecciGucci: 9:18am On Mar 15, 2016
diz op sef are u sure u ok?
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by PapaNnamdi: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2016
momentum85:
See swag!!

Very igbotic grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by GoldenJulius(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Op i won see ur plantain island mansion oo, since u can't afford banana island mansion with ur ****** teeth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:30am On Mar 15, 2016
God bless u bro. no mind d op, na bad belle dey worry am.
GoldenJulius:
Op i won see ur plantain island mansion oo, since u can't afford banana island mansion with ur ****** teeth.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by mouaue: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
hahahaha.....

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by iconSAGE1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op pls the observation isn't relivant ..as far as the money in her vank account stand Gidigba thats wat matters, she can have a vampire teeth so long how bank account is large the teeth is damn sexy cry
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by GoldenJulius(m): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
SamjohnnyB:
God bless u bro. no mind d op, na bad belle dey worry am.
Amen jare

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by samirchudi(m): 3:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
at least she no dey bleach..but op,show us ur teeth
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by SolexxBarry(m): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pot calling kettle black undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by dan9ice(m): 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
I get donkey teeth with nine digit number in my account and you have clear teeth with the use of close up and any of your preferred choice of tooth paste and you've four digits figure in your account. Please who rock.. All na joke oo grin

Re: Linda Ikeji Original Teeth Got Her Looking Like A Donkey! And They’re So Big . . by 100Cents: 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Smh..

(1) (Reply)

See How Falz The Bad Guy Was Made To Look Like A Dwarf By His Friend / Popular Singer Yemi Alade Shares Racy Pictures - Fans React / "If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.