Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? (2448 Views)

My Zinox All-in-one Windows 10 PC Screen Is Blank. Help! / Download Microsoft .net Framework 4.6.1 Offline Installer / How To Install Windows On Free Dos Hp Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
There is a Net Framework version needed in order to access Fifa15 settings but my younger brother downloaded it and installed but it refuses to work. Boy is sad he cant play with his joystick on my laptop....i dunno why it refuses to install.

Does anyone has any alternatives
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by yorex2011: 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
What version of. NET is required?
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2015
yeah, what version? is it the infamous ver. 3.5?
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by Donsammi(m): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2015
chck if its 32/64bits .net he d0wnl0aded.. If ur sys is 64bits u gat t0 g0 f0r 64bits .net
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:05pm On Jan 15, 2015
yorex2011:
What version of. NET is required?

Net framework v4.0.30319
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:07pm On Jan 15, 2015
Donsammi:
chck if its 32/64bits .net he d0wnl0aded.. If ur sys is 64bits u gat t0 g0 f0r 64bits .net

alright dear. How does one check the bits and do you have any weblink to downloading the 64bit. I'm not really a software person wink
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 7:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
No, its Net framework v4.0.30319
F22RAPTOR:
yeah, what version? is it the infamous ver. 3.5?
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by Donsammi(m): 7:22pm On Jan 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

alright dear. How does one check the bits and do you have any weblink to downloading the 64bit. I'm not really a software person wink
just go to my computer riqhtclick-pr0perties.. U g0nna see it. ... Least i f0rget..the .net should display the err0rc0de...try this its f0r b0th bits http://filehippo.com/download_dotnet_framework_4
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:58pm On Jan 15, 2015
PrettyHausaGirl:

No, its Net framework v4.0.30319
can u briefly type out the error message it displays anytime the installation fails?.. the errors usually have a code. cheers
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 12:47am On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

can u briefly type out the error message it displays anytime the installation fails?.. the errors usually have a code. cheers
your username? Air force /aviation lover ?
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 1:02am On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
your username? Air force /aviation lover ?
yeah bro, crazy actually. both.
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 7:14am On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

yeah bro, crazy actually. both.
lol same here...
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:22am On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
lol same here...
wow..nice
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

wow..nice
but the Russian SU-27 is better tongue
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 5:49pm On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
but the Russian SU-27 is better tongue
bro, let's not even start because I go give u lecsure...Hahahahaha. we all know that the Russian sukhoi T-20 and 27 were made out of f-22 raptor blueprints stolen from the us. Russian thief thief. That said, they were still unable to reproduce a machine to match the prowess of the f-22 raptor.
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

bro, let's not even start because I go give u lecsure...Hahahahaha. we all know that the Russian sukhoi T-20 and 27 were made out of f-22 raptor blueprints stolen from the us. Russian thief thief. That said, they were still unable to reproduce a machine to match the prowess of the f-22 raptor.
Sukhoi Su-27-37 Flanker has been around since the late 1970's while the Raptor has just now gone into service as of last year. Soviet pilots have had over 30+ years to train in their Flankers and master the maneuvers that American Pilots are just now learning in their F-22 Raptors.

It won't be easy for the F22 to shoot down the su-27 because it can be easily maneuvered.

Mig

Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
Sukhoi Su-27-37 Flanker has been around since the late 1970's while the Raptor has just now gone into service as of last year. Soviet pilots have had over 30+ years to train in their Flankers and master the maneuvers that American Pilots are just now learning in their F-22 Raptors.

It won't be easy for the F22 to shoot down the su-27 because it can be easily maneuvered.

Mig
no no no, you re mixing things up. the f-22 raptor program started since 1981, something about replacing the f-15 and f-16s, at that time the russians were developing and testing the sukhoi. The Program completed in 1995, But hasn't been deployed for use in any conflict until last year during the war in Syria. initially, there was a proposal to use it against Gaddafi in the lybian conflict but Congress rejected it sighting that it will be an overkill. the manufacture of the raptor was terminated in 2009 by Obama cos Congress said it was gulping too much tax payers money.
That said, your argument is valid maybe because of the level of training the Russian pilots have had and not because of the capabilities of their aircrafts...
The f-22 raptor will best any fighter jet in a dog fight ( 1st look, 1st shot, 1st kill).
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

no no no, you re mixing things up. the f-22 raptor program started since 1981, something about replacing the f-15 and f-16s, at that time the russians were developing and testing the sukhoi. The Program completed in 1995, But hasn't been deployed for use in any conflict until last year during the war in Syria. initially, there was a proposal to use it against Gaddafi in the lybian conflict but Congress rejected it sighting that it will be an overkill. the manufacture of the raptor was terminated in 2009 by Obama cos Congress said it was gulping too much tax payers money.
That said, your argument is valid maybe because of the level of training the Russian pilots have had and not because of the capabilities of their aircrafts...
The f-22 raptor will best any fighter jet in a dog fight ( 1st look, 1st shot, 1st kill).
beating the su-27 is out of it..... the f22 raptor wont bring down the su-27 easily because of its maneuvering skills....

giving the us sleepless night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M94zgssYDA
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
beating the su-27 is out of it..... the f22 raptor wont bring down the su-27 easily because of its maneuvering skills....

giving the us sleepless night.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M94zgssYDA
your argument is based on maneuvering 'skills', that should be maneuvering abilities instead. Because the skill should refer to the pilot's training. But let's consider that both pilots have the same level of training, the f-22 raptor will win. Let's argue based on 'gadgets' and 'accessories' installed on both aircrafts, that would help us come to a better conclusion. u start
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by tdayof(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
F22RAPTOR:

your argument is based on maneuvering 'skills', that should be maneuvering abilities instead. Because the skill should refer to the pilot's training. But let's consider that both pilots have the same level of training, the f-22 raptor will win. Let's argue based on 'gadgets' and 'accessories' installed on both aircrafts, that would help us come to a better conclusion. u start
oops I was going to type ability.... Alright.. Will start as soon as I charge
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
tdayof:
k, no problems. waiting.
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by udemzyudex(m): 10:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
hmmmm...derailing
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
tdayof:
6 years gone...we never concluded our argument.
Re: Net Framework Refuses To Install On My Zinox Core I7. Whats Wrong? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2021
udemzyudex:
hmmmm...derailing
lol.,derailed successfully

(1) (Reply)

Get Free Fedora Linux Training, Cds, Flyers, T-shirts And More / *SOLD OUT* HP Compaq Mini Cq10, Intel, 250gb Hdd, Webcam, *7HOURS BATTERYLIFE* / USA Used HP Elitebook 840 G1 Intel Core-i5 4th Gen + Backlit Keyboard -SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.