Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Yahoo Is Down - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Yahoo Is Down (1124 Views)

Yahoo! Is Officially For Sale As It Lays Off 1,700 Workers / Yahoo! Is Officially For Sale As It Lays Off 1,700 Workers / LOL Screenshot Of Old Yahoo Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Is Down by Royaldee: 8:36pm On Jan 15, 2015
i have been having log-in problem with my yahoo account. its not connecting both on my phones and on my system.

I even tried forwarding messages on the mails i received earlier on my phone. all of them returned un-sent.

Is anyone having the same problem?

Is Yahoo really down.?
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Grime: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2015
Works here.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by moststylish(m): 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2015
gmail is d best
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Royaldee: 9:13pm On Jan 15, 2015
what could likely be the problem them? is it possible something is wrong with my account or what? has anyone experience a similar thing before?
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Grime: 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2015
Does "login problems" mean you cannot access the website or you cannot access your account?
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2015
Rubbish, maybe them don block you be that, e dey work campe for hia o.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Royaldee: 9:00am On Jan 16, 2015
Yes. i can not do both. even till now.

Grime:
Does "login problems" mean you cannot access the website or you cannot access your account?
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2015
Yahoo don hammer you be that!
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Grime: 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Royaldee:
Yes. i can not do both. even till now.

It is possible that your ISP may have blocked access to yahoo. It is very unlikely but it has happened before.
I am going to list a few points to help you in troubleshooting the problem:

1. Try visiting m.yahoo.com using opera mini mobile browser.
2. If you're using the same network on both mobile and PC, try a different one.
3. Make sure your internet connection is legal (you know what I mean).
4. If nothing works, try visiting via a proxy like hidemyass.com

Unless you have been into questionable activities, I strongly doubt that Yahoo would block your I.P address, but if that is the case, then a proxy would at least let you see the home page.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 05, 2016
Royaldee:
i have been having log-in problem with my yahoo account. its not connecting both on my phones and on my system.

I even tried forwarding messages on the mails i received earlier on my phone. all of them returned un-sent.

Is anyone having the same problem?

Is Yahoo really down.?

Same with me. Took me months to get over the lose. Lots of important informations. But i'm good with gmail now.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Royaldee: 2:45am On Jan 05, 2016
Heyah. sorry about that. tho i was able to retrieve mine. But was yours a password issue? .
Enypie:

Same with me. Took me months to get over the lose. Lots of important informations. But i'm good with gmail now.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2016
Royaldee:
Heyah. sorry about that. tho i was able to retrieve mine. But was yours a password issue? .

Yes. I never forgot my password, although wrong password was the excuse it gave me.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Royaldee: 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2016
so how come it gives you that response when password was never the issue. i was later able to sign in to my account tho. were you able to get your account back?
Enypie:

Yes. I never forgot my password, although wrong password was the excuse it gave me.
Re: Yahoo Is Down by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2016
Royaldee:
so how come it gives you that response when password was never the issue. i was later able to sign in to my account tho. were you able to get your account back?

No. After so many efforts and help from hackers. I gave up.

(1) (Reply)

Active Facebook Page For Sale / The Best Free Web Hosting Site Ever / Who Have Content.ad Account For Sale - I Want To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.