Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? (1117 Views)

Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / 21 Top Nigerian Motivational Speakers You Should Connect With! / Your Top Five Motivational Books For Entrepreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by mailman: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2008
There is a motivaational/personal development event In January, it is our goal to make it the best of such events ever. To do that we need your input/ So i would like to enjoin you to share your opinion about your top choice/choices of Nigerians motivational speakers / succesful people you would like to hear speak. Together we can make this event a blast. By the way, the confirmed star speaker was selected by US library of congress as one of the 89 "living legends" as well as received the ford theatre lincoln medal by president bush at the white house four months ago
Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by BAC: 9:41am On Dec 20, 2008
Pastor Olumide Emmanuel.
Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by MassOptin(m): 1:34am On Dec 22, 2008
Hello.

I guess you are not going to listen to me for a motivational lecture. But I can give you an advise on what I am good at i.e. Internet/ Email / Online Advertising and avoid you from getting scammed on the internet! Don't be a victim of internet scams.

Making money on the internet is easy, if you know what people spend on. They spend on Advertising! We do web-designing and specialize in high-quality Adsense Websites (income-based websites).

We are an online email marketing company. Please visit our website www.massoptins.com.

MassOptins provide you the best emails and mailer to help you grow your business organically. We are the best in Email Advertising. Please make us your preferred advertising partner. See how you can grow your business at a fraction of the cost of print and TV advertising. So grow your business and grow rich!

William.
Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by tpia5: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2012
**thinking**
Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by Businesstools(m): 6:46pm On Jun 11, 2012
Pastor Sam Adeyemi

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by tpia5: 11:58pm On Jun 11, 2012
actually, I dont know too many motivational speakers- nigerian or otherwise.
Re: Which Nigerian Would You Like To Listen To At A Motivational Seminar? by Richardid: 12:33am On Jun 12, 2012
Pastor Ashimolowo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest In With #500,000 / Bussiness Ideas Needed / I Need Idea On Investing This Some In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.