Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Direct Entry At Uniben - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry At Uniben (6371 Views)

Breaking News Oshiomole Comrade Bus On Fire At Uniben Gate / Suspected Cultists Kill 300 Level Chemistry Student At UNIBEN / ASUU Members Disrupt Lecture At UNIBEN (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Entry At Uniben by oyeleyet(f): 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2008
I want know about direct entry in UNIBEN especially maths and economics dept and their requirements.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 19, 2008
Uniben direct entry admission has ended in uniben. U are to write jamb and post direct entry exam to gain admission in uniben.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by skolars(m): 9:24am On Dec 20, 2008
call this lecturer there, he can help u.08/032487270
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by oyeleyet(f): 11:15am On Dec 20, 2008
skolars (m)
P.H/ABUJA

Re: Direct Entry At Uniben
« #2 on: Today at 09:24:41 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
call this lecturer there, he can help u.08035446541 in ur admission and others

Thanks very much 4 the phone number
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by skolars(m): 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2008
u looked cool
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 20, 2008
@ skolars why have u decided to deceive the heart of the simple?
@ oyeleyet my dear, no lecturer can help u with admission now. You've got to wait till next year and write the exam. Dont let anyone dupe you of ur money.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by skolars(m): 2:27am On Dec 21, 2008
i m sure ur mother breast-fed u well
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by oyeleyet(f): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2008
Troynow:

@ skolars why have u decided to deceive the heart of the simple?
@ oyeleyet my dear, no lecturer can help u with admission now. You've got to wait till next year and write the exam. don't let anyone dupe you of ur money.
I had a distinction in ND 4rm a federal polytehnic.Do i need write jamb again b4 i can be admitted 2 Uniben?Can't i be admitted through direct entry?
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
yes, there is a direct entry JAMB exam in case u didnt know. then you then write the uniben post direct entry exam PUDE. if you score high, you'll be admitted for direct entry into 200 level.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by oyeleyet(f): 10:43am On Dec 23, 2008
Troynow:

yes, there is a direct entry JAMB exam in case u didnt know. then you then write the uniben post direct entry exam PUDE. if you score high, you'll be admitted for direct entry into 200 level.

Thanks 4 ur response.pls is the direct entry jamb the same as UME jamb,or is it UNIBEN that conduct the direct entry jamb exam or is it conducted by JAMB?
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by skolars(m): 12:34pm On Dec 23, 2008
well Troynow or wateva u call urself, u forgot that men of integrity do visit nairaland for more info about students reactions on issues concerning academic dev,. in this country?
well should u dont know, i work wit NUC, we help less-privileged students who passed their exams to secure admission in their school/dept of choice
unless u dont have complete credentials
be warned!
08037633338 is my number
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2008
@ skolars everybody is faced with the problem of admission in Nigeria, but that doesnt mean you should give us FALSE hope. the fact that you work in NUC doesnt mean you have the power to give anyone admission whether the person passes or fails. Well maybe its possible for you in other universities but not UNIBEN which has a transparent admission process. So try your luck in state universities. cheers.
@oyeleyet All you need to do is to buy a direct entry form from jamb. Your details will be sent to UNIBEN so u can write the pste direct entry exam. You wont be writing any exam with jamb. Just the PUDE in uniben.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by UNIB(m): 9:12pm On Dec 30, 2008
Hey folks, compliment of the season , troynow, thanks for pulling that young chap out of the evil hand of whatever is called , cheers ìì , smiley cool
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 30, 2008
@ unib sure anytime. Will do anything to stand for Great Unibest.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by raw007(m): 8:52am On Apr 14, 2012
DE form is on sale 4600 at Jamb office or Zenith Bank. Dat dude dat work wth NUC y deceiving young nija dat want to skol. No body has d power to help u in Uniben Admission Except urself. Read past questns on PUDE. If u score high u wil be given admisn.
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by nostain18(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2012
pls i collected d DE form 4 dis year and want to choose UNIBEN but b4 i choose i want to know my chance of getting d addmissioon, i finished from a private poly with upper credit in accountancy and want to study accounting at UNIBEN wat do u think
Re: Direct Entry At Uniben by Uniqueleotom(m): 2:41pm On Mar 19, 2015
please I want to know the direct entry requirement for economics at uniben. I finished my ND programme at the polytechnic Ibadan with upper credit of 3.69

(1) (Reply)

Ikpeazu To Rename Abiapoly, Abia State University Of Science And Technology Aba / Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria 2017/2018 Admission / Facts To Know About Unilorin Before Post Ume Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.