Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,995 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:59 AM

Please Which Is Wrong??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Which Is Wrong??? (1136 Views)

Why It Is Wrong To Ban Jehovahs Witnesses / The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven / What Is Wrong With This Popular Picture Of Jesus ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Which Is Wrong??? by johnydon22(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2015
please guys just being curious here... "which of them is wrong and which is going to hell

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by jovialmum(f): 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2015
The world would have been a better place without religion

1 Like

Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by blemon44(m): 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2015
The world would have been a much better place without satan
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by johnydon22(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2015
The rate at which theists avoid this kind of thread is priceless...hehehehehe grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 10:41am On Jan 16, 2015
All religions are man made creations. There is no true religion. Religion are the broken lenses through which majority see God. Broken lenses or mirrors show distorted images. Distorted images are akin to a divide and rule mechanism. Everyone thinks he has the right image, thereby fulfilling the motives of the creators of religion.
Every shard of broken glass purports to have the complete image of God, everyone of us knows that this cannot be true of broken glass, so it is with religion too.

God has no label, God has no religion.
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by davien(m): 12:07pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:
All religions are man made creations. There is no true religion. Religion are the broken lenses through which majority see God. Broken lenses or mirrors show distorted images. Distorted images are akin to a divide and rule mechanism. Everyone thinks he has the right image, thereby fulfilling the motives of the creators of religion.
Every shard of broken glass purports to have the complete image of God, everyone of us knows that this cannot be true of broken glass, so it is with religion too.

God has no label, God has no religion.
Then why do you address it("god" )like a monotheist,if you aren't a monotheistic worshipper following a monotheistic religion? undecided
You are merely wearing a mask and lying to yourself that you also are not among the flock..
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 12:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
davien:
Then why do you address it("god" )like a monotheist,if you aren't a monotheistic worshipper following a monotheistic religion? undecided
You are merely wearing a mask and lying to yourself that you also are not among the flock..

I do not understand you. Break things down for me please smiley
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by davien(m): 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

I do not understand you. Break things down for me please smiley
You are denying being in a religion when you reek of monotheism.. undecided
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
davien:
You are denying being in a religion when you reek of monotheism.. undecided

To believe in the One True God is religion? Is that what you mean?
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by davien(m): 1:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

To believe in the One True God is religion? Is that what you mean?
If you regard something as the bolded then by definition you follow a religion that claims it...a monotheistic one more specifically..
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 1:47pm On Jan 16, 2015
davien:
If you regard something as the bolded then by definition you follow a religion that claims it...a monotheistic one more specifically..

So because I believe that The Almighty God created the heavens and the earth I have a religion, right? is that what you are saying?
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by davien(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2015
MrPresident1:

So because I believe that The Almighty God created the heavens and the earth I have a religion, right? is that what you are saying?
Did you suddenly wake up one day knowing that or is it what the bible tells you?
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
davien:
Did you suddenly wake up one day knowing that or is it what the bible tells you?

God is hardwired into the psyche of the average Negro. Dem no dey tell Negro say God dey.

The religions, like broken shards of a mirror, present their images of Him. False distorted images.
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by Redlyn: 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2015
davien:

He is not christian, he is deist. apparently.
Once you have decided that all the theistic religions are bullshit, the fundamental question that distinguishes an atheist from a deist is this: Was the universe created or not? Created = deist, not created = atheist. One cannot make a real case for either. You can only "believe" or not.

2 Likes

Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 18, 2015
jovialmum:
The world would have been a better place without religion
are u an atheist/agnostic?
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Jan 18, 2015
Redlyn:

He is not christian, he is deist. apparently.
Once you have decided that all the theistic religions are bullshit, the fundamental question that distinguishes an atheist from a deist is this: Was the universe created or not? Created = deist, not created = atheist. One cannot make a real case for either. You can only "believe" or not.

What is you peoples' fixation with labels? What is the meaning of 'deist'? One of the numerous labels used to enslave you, right? What is your own label, is it atheist?

deism
ˈdeɪɪz(ə)m,ˈdiːɪ-/
noun
noun: deism
belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe.

It is a misnomer for a Negro to go by the label of 'atheist', it usually is borne out of greed, or in most instances, of the desire to be free of the shackles of morality.
Re: Please Which Is Wrong??? by Redlyn: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2015
MrPresident1:

What is you peoples' fixation with labels? What is the meaning of 'deist'? One of the numerous labels used to enslave you, right? What is your own label, is it atheist?

deism
ˈdeɪɪz(ə)m,ˈdiːɪ-/
noun
noun: deism
belief in the existence of a supreme being, specifically of a creator who does not intervene in the universe.

It is a misnomer for a Negro to go by the label of 'atheist', it usually is borne out of greed, or in most instances, of the desire to be free of the shackles of morality.

You use the label Negro and then you talk about "you peoples' fixation with labels".
Regarding the rest of your post...if you say so.

EDIT: My bad, I thought i read you call yourself a deist. Now after having seen more of your posts I understand you are actually just a christian in denial.

(1) (Reply)

Deny Christ Or Remain Behind Bars:American Pastor Imprisoned In Iran (PHOTO) / I Don't Trust God, So I Carry Gun To Church - Catholic Priest / My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.