Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car (1129 Views)

My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / My Pastor Said I Should Stop Keeping Beards / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by hahn(m): 11:45am On May 05, 2015
When I was a kid, my dad bought a new car and drove us to church one Sunday. It was a prophetic service and our pastor was being used by God that day to deliver people from poverty.

Suddenly, our pastor looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Lasisi, God is set to bless you" my mum jumped up and shouted excitedly, "Amen!!!"

My dad was excited too.

The pastor then came closer, placed his hand on my dad's head and prayed for him. As our pastor turned to climb the altar, the spirit of God told him something.

He stopped, looked at my dad and said, "Mr. Lasisi did you buy a new car last week?"

"Yes sir" my dad responded with much surprise on his face.

Then our pastor said; God said I should tell you to sow your CAR KEY into my life"

I was shocked that my dad did not argue with the pastor, he just put his hand in his pocket, brought out the car key and gave it to our pastor.

Chai... Chinekeeeeeeee...

After about 5 minutes, my dad stood up, went outside the church, he didn't even wait till the end of the service. I could see him entering Okada going home.

"He must be very worried" I reasoned in utter fear and confusion.

After a while he returned to church with the SPARE KEY of his car and drove the car back to the house.

I was so stunned at what I was seeing.

So when I asked him why he acted that way he said:

"Onassis, use your brain, the pastor asked for the KEY and NOT the CAR."

Have a great week ahead.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by jbl007(m): 11:52am On May 05, 2015
Onto some Akpos jokes abi?

2 Likes

Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by pussygotlips: 11:52am On May 05, 2015
Papa make sense die cool

1 Like

Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by Ahmed0336(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2015
lwtmb
Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by xavier0327(f): 1:19pm On May 05, 2015
LMAO....the pastor of my former church once said my car was not mine..."twas the lord's" and i should sow a seed with it. i said, Pastor no vex, i no fit!!!!! i stopped attending the church!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by hahn(m): 3:05pm On May 05, 2015
xavier0327:
LMAO....the pastor of my former church once said my car was not mine..."twas the lord's" and i should sow a seed with it. i said, Pastor no vex, i no fit!!!!! i stopped attending the church!

Lol
Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by tpiadotcom: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
this op is lying for Africa. undecided
Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by hahn(m): 3:38pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol grin
Re: My Pastor Asked My Father For The Keys To His New Car by Ranchhoddas: 5:20pm On Sep 04, 2016
Lol.. Lalasticlala come and do the needful. Password is a very big SNAKE.

(1) (Reply)

Pics- Virgin Mary Mother Of Perpetual Help Marked In Style In Lagos / Examine Yourself Whether You Are A True Christian Or Not On This Thread / VIDEO:-TB Joshua & Pastor Chris Pray For Jan Westerhof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.