Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) (118771 Views)

Hillarious Chat Between An Mtn Customer Care And An Angry Mtn User (pic Included / Funny Whatsapp Convo Between A Father And Daughter / Read This Hilarious Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2015
obaayo2:
bros,please wait...let me pack my bags and follow u
lols....

funny dude....

nor let the girl of nairaland bash u with plenty talk ooo...

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
Gynacologist:
same tin here ooo...i tire fo ph gurlz ol na ashawo
lmao....

same thing wih ma niggaz in p.h...

i nor just understand naija babes at all....

i give up!!!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 16, 2015
realborn:

Except my wife. We started when I was still way below. Now we are approaching the top... smiley wink cheesy grin
were u take get ur wife so...

chaiii.....ur own good oo...

bia....but still dey spy her with one eye oo....

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2015
justscorch:

U even dey reason am nii? Come to France
...huh??

fra wetin??

issorite!!!....

u won double my problem abi??....

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 16, 2015
Toks2008:

They are everywhere just that we guys fool ourselves looking for grammar speaking,effizi making,sophisticated and money loving ladies when there are humble ladies all around us.

Look very well and you will see them.
i don use sunshade glass look far and near....

no sign.....

na pingin girls full every were....

scattered all over nigeria...
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2015
somsom:

.....And yet labourers, conductors, cleaners, mechanics, street hawkers, and all kinds of men who can barely feed themselves and those who live in uncompleted buildings and junk houses still get married. I wonder who they marry. American women? shhhh
wait u hear.

the one wey de stay uncompleted building dey stroll come ur corner....

nor run ooo.

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Things a broke dude would say!
how i wish u know whom u are talking to...

u for couple ur urself sharp sharp!!

i forgive u shal
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Have You met all the Nigerian girls ?
remaining one....

guess who....

ur
sister....
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

no sign.....

And what is wrong with ladies speaking pidgin? Abeg wise up. What you need is a wife that is reading to learn and its not english speaking that makes a good wife
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mavor:

My broda the thing tire me ooo. I may need to marry a foreigner.
no...nor try am ooo....

naija babes go just swear for u as dem dey swear for mikel now....

the least we can do is...to manage them...

i don cos wahala today for this thread ooi

picks race...to jupita
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2015
Toks2008:

And what is wrong with ladies speaking pidgin? Abeg wise up. What you need is a wife that is reading to learn and its not english speaking that makes a good wife
oga .....

please NOTE the diff between....the spelling of pidgin...and pinging....

i dint say speaking pidgin oo...mumu....

i said pinging girls are everywer...the meaning of pinging girls in naija are those girls that loves fashion more than their life...they wear to-match ....

they are more concern of dressing to their life

u are worse than bull.hari..

i swear!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 16, 2015
ashewopeckas:

Come PECKAS, we make better wives than those stupid Nigerian girls that pretend. They are all runz girls
my brother....

na now i see wetin dem mikel dey see ooo..

chaii....

no wonder!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
Melahou:

come to my village
give the map ASAP!!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:39pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:
oga .....

please NOTE the diff between....the spelling of pidgin...and pinging....

i dint say speaking pidgin oo...mumu....

i said pinging girls are everywer...the meaning of pinging girls in naija are those girls that loves fashion more than their life...they wear to-match ....

they are more concern of dressing to their life

u are worse than bull.hari..

i swear!!

I am sorry bro, i actually taught i was interacting with an educated and civilized person. Because i actually had to check again if all i wrote warrants these baseless and low life slum like response.

Just pretend i never responded because anyone with an average intelligent quotient would simply correct the misunderstanding of your word without going further to exhibit unwarranted razzness of unequal magnitude.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
Toks2008:

I am sorry bro, i actually taught i was interacting with an educated and civilized person. Because i actually had to check again if all i wrote warrants these baseless and low life slum like response.

Just pretend i never responded because anyone with an average intelligent quotient would simply correct the misunderstanding of your word without going further to exhibit unwarranted razzness of unequal magnitude.

i cry for you....chai!!!

but....

if u quote me again!!

TWFU!!!!
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Toks2008(m): 11:49pm On Jan 16, 2015
patrickdarlins:

i cry for you....chai!!!

but....

if u quote me again!!

TWFU!!!!

Young man do you know that you are actually not just razz but the most stwpid and low life slumberg i have ever come across on nairaland?

patrickdarlins:

no sign.....

Please i want all nairaland to help me check what i quoted and judge if pingin is the spelling of pinging you claimed you wrote?

This low life guy wrote pingin and i mistook it for pidgin just for him to start spitting trash like a gutter boy that he is.

Do you think everyone who is on nairaland is a low life tout? Watch it boy and maintain proper decorum. This is an online forum and not beer parlor or a club house where you can exhibit uncultured decorum. I will stop here.

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 17, 2015
chichichilolo1:
Am not a broke girl...Not all girls are moved by money

Don't let a 4 month old baby hear what you just said,cos he or she would be forced to speak,that you lying.

1 Like

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by otbliz(m): 2:08am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
...na lie ooo....

qhen i don hamar....
dem go con pretend come say dem dey drunk in love with me....

na lie oo....na d money dem de drunk in love with....

nai make i de find d one wen go know how d bottom be...before e taste the up....

nor mind all dese girls jor
OK goodluck
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by dridowu: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2015
Nicepoker:
1st promise not to vote for buhari.
i will rather deactivate my nairaland account than not to vote Buhari
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by sundoj08(m): 6:55am On Jan 17, 2015
ThoniaSlim:

Things a broke dude would say!
lool, that's deep tho
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by sundoj08(m): 7:01am On Jan 17, 2015
All these talks about Nigerian girls being gold diggers, should i feel special cos my gf's different besides i think something has to attract a lady to you and vice versa..its just a norm #deal
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 17, 2015
EdidemGcon:

guy wakeup oooo, sum guy or guys dey support her. she needs money and if u no dey give n shes been dere 4 u, dats cus she nova see super rich guy wey go promise evryfin she eva dreamt of. me no trust my babe self. dnt get carried away. jus pray dem guys dnt wanna take her serious. cus if they do. she gone. wink cheesy grin

Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Young man do you know that you are actually not just razz but the most stwpid and low life slumberg i have ever come across on nairaland?

Please i want all nairaland to help me check what i quoted and judge if pingin is the spelling of pinging you claimed you wrote?

This low life guy wrote pingin and i mistook it for pidgin just for him to start spitting trash like a gutter boy that he is.

Do you think everyone who is on nairaland is a low life tout? Watch it boy and maintain proper decorum. This is an online forum and not beer parlor or a club house where you can exhibit uncultured decorum. I will stop here.
are u done??

clap for ur self....mr grammar...

i dont trade words with LUNATICS
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
that means the guy head nor get brain.....

[/b]even if e go cheat....dat em wife wen dey wit am tey tey go ne e number one priority.....

trust me!!
[b]

Shaking my big head seriously for this comment.
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Gynacologist(m): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
lmao....

same thing wih ma niggaz in p.h...

i nor just understand naija babes at all....

i give up!!!!!
once moni de dere cn do anifin
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 17, 2015
ROSYL:
[b][/b]

Shaking my big head seriously for this comment.
i know say na girl go quote me..

i don find una trouble tire wel wel for this thread ooo

lols
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Truckpusher(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
remaining one....

guess who....

ur
sister....

I actually think its your mom that just left my room without her pant and bra you were referring to. tongue
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
I actually think its your mom that just left my room without her pant and bra you were referring to. tongue
lmao....

abeg carry ur wahala dey go jor....

nor be u de my mind now....
na my ICAN i de think of jor...
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by twerkjack: 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
i may be richer than ur bf...as at the moment....

even in the future to come...

u think is everybody that has got time for such statement u just put up dere??

bia.....be careful
SORRY DEAR DIDNT MEAN TO HURT U DAT BAD
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by obaayo2: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2015
patrickdarlins:
lols....

funny dude....

nor let the girl of nairaland bash u with plenty talk ooo...

lols
dat one better nau...at least ill see a girl i like among them...

Seriously,,ah don dey follow u sef
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 18, 2015
obaayo2:
dat one better nau...at least ill see a girl i like among them...

Seriously,,ah don dey follow u sef
lols...funny dude
Re: Funny Whatsapp Chat Between Two Ex Lovers (pics) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 18, 2015
twerkjack:
SORRY DEAR DIDNT MEAN TO HURT U DAT BAD
i don hear...twerk!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny 2go Status,to Impress D 1 U Luv / Best Manchester United Jokes.. (pictures) / Yab! Yab!! Yab!!! Childhood Yabbing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.