Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

If The Nigerian Elections Were Based On The Daughters Of The Contestants (Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If The Nigerian Elections Were Based On The Daughters Of The Contestants (Photo) (860 Views)

Is This The Origin Of Efe's Popular Slang "Based On Logistics" / Funny Picture: Naija Parents B Advising Their Daughters Like / If Nigeria Election Were Based On The Daughters,who Will Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If The Nigerian Elections Were Based On The Daughters Of The Contestants (Photo) by donogaga(m): 7:03am On Jan 16, 2015
Pix attached, Daughters of GEJ and GMB.

If the Nigerian elections were based on the daughters of the contestants, who would you vote for?

Re: If The Nigerian Elections Were Based On The Daughters Of The Contestants (Photo) by coolshegs10(m): 7:05am On Jan 16, 2015
Buhari for live!!!

..d gal fyn die...na money dey back GEJ gal up
Re: If The Nigerian Elections Were Based On The Daughters Of The Contestants (Photo) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 16, 2015
I vote 4 dat simple, beautiful, hausa gal

(1) (Reply)

People Take Things Too Personal Oh !!! Tell Me Why She Should Ignore Me ??? / Why I'm Divorcing! / Am Sure This Happens At School ;D Must See Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.