Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' (849 Views)

Cheating Nigerian Wife Threatens A Man Who Said Men Should Do DNA Test / My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / My Wife Beats Me Anytime She's Drunk- Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by Firmjudge(m): 8:55am On Jan 16, 2015
A businessman, Rasheed Ogunwande, yesterday, Made an impassioned plea at a Yaba Customar Court to dissolve his 10-year-old marriage on the grounds of drunkenness. Ogunwande, 43, who resides at 10, Araromi Street, Onike, in Iwaya area of Lagos, told the court that his wife, Ajarat, was always threatening his life. He said: "She threatens my life anytime she is
drunk. She is also fond of fighting me and raining abuses on me whenever she is in her state of stupor. "My wife drinks alcohol as if it is water and gets
drunk easily. She is a disgrace." Ogunwande, therefore, urged the court to dissolve
the 10-year-old marriage already blessed with three children. He said the love he had for her had turned sour. The President of the court, Mr. Rahim Daodu, who said the respondent had refused to appear in court, ordered the court's registrar to summon her to appear before him. Further hearing has been adjourned till January

www.allafrica.com/stories/201501160374.html/

This man na Hediot nagging like a house wife..
Re: 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by Nutase: 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
grin
Re: 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 16, 2015
funny thread
Re: 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by cococandy(f): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
Good for him he's leaving.
Re: 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by Pavore9: 2:56pm On Jan 16, 2015
l am trying to imagine the image of a drunk wife!
Re: 'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' by bennyrazz: 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2015
the man is simply a weakling

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Quadruplets After 14-year Wait / The Original World War 1. / I Need All The Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.