Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

I Need All The Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need All The Help (847 Views)

Nairalander appreciates Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need All The Help by plaintrain: 11:45pm On Mar 10, 2015
I got a teaching Job last year and in a few months i have learnt a lot n saved a little to startup a very small school myself(I have taught b4)....The thing is, my wife n I have decided to open a Creche n Nursery School on a small piece of land we have....We have some resources but I still wonder if there are places one Can get cheap or clean fairly used items like books or playground equipments to fit the school with in Nigeria? If it were in the USA or UK ,Craigslist would have come in handy....Any Suggestions Please? Mums in the house....Any tips or help to offset the cost of such items?....

You people are all I got ooo...that's why I need plenty help right now...

Wanna start the school in September BTW n I have PG in Business Management Studies
Re: I Need All The Help by KanwuliaJara: 12:53am On Mar 11, 2015
TOKUNBO CRÈCHE? undecided
Abeg nor kill children o!
Re: I Need All The Help by SAMBARRY: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
TOKUNBO CRÈCHE? undecided
Abeg nor kill children o!
encourage him na grin

Oga little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Just like many businesses started small. Big and popular schools too started small. Schools like green field, corona, Atlantic hall etc . don't worry you will get there meanwhile why don't you move this to business section so you can get more profitable advice and people don't derail it . This is family section smiley
Re: I Need All The Help by ifyalways(f): 10:34am On Mar 11, 2015
My major concern is that you want to open a creche just after a few months of working in one.

Teaching, handling children takes a whole lot of patience, experience , lots of experience and knowledge of kids. Have you gathered all that within one year undecided

Education is one thing you don't just rush into solely for profit making. It does not work that way.

1 Like

Re: I Need All The Help by plaintrain: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
ifyalways:
My major concern is that you want to open a creche just after a few months of working in one.

Teaching, handling children takes a whole lot of patience, experience , lots of experience and knowledge of kids. Have you gathered all that within one year undecided

Education is one thing you don't just rush into solely for profit making. It does not work that way.

I had worked in a school during NYSC year n also I have owned a common entrance lesson for a While too...

Thanks for the advice. it means a lot.
Re: I Need All The Help by plaintrain: 12:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
SAMBARRY:
encourage him na grin

Oga little drops of water makes a mighty ocean. Just like many businesses started small. Big and popular schools too started small. Schools like green field, corona, Atlantic hall etc . don't worry you will get there meanwhile why don't you move this to business section so you can get more profitable advice and people don't derail it . This is family section smiley

Thanks Madam...I would do as u told me....U encourage me a lot.

1 Like

Re: I Need All The Help by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
plaintrain:

Thanks Madam...I would do as u told me....U encourage me a lot.
You're welcome smiley

(1) (Reply)

Death Has Robbed Me Of My Hero – Wife Of Soldier Slain By Boko Haram / Caption This Awesome Work Of Creation. / Confused Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.