Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business (2625 Views)

"2 Years Ago I Started My Business With N30K But Now.."Nigerian Man Reveals.PICS / Brief Summary Of All My Business Encounter In 2016. - I Take A Bow / Her Fasting Is Affecting My Business. Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 10:31am On Jan 16, 2015
Hi.
I am a graduate and dont want to join the unemployed bunch. I have a business that requires a lil capital for expansion.

I require a l o a n for it to refund with interest in 7 months.

Thanks
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 11:45am On Jan 16, 2015
anyone willing to help?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by debbydee(f): 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2015
what is the biz about
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2015
debbydee:
what is the biz about

Thanks for your inquiry. I am into catfish farming.
There is market for it all year round and at the moment I am unable to meet up with the demand cos I have ran out of table size fishes.

An financial aid will ensure i restock, purchase more feed and cover over head cost. In 6-7 months i will be able to pay back.

Thanks
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by moneybag100: 5:19pm On Jan 16, 2015
Bro, how much do you invest on fish farming and how much profit do you make?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2015
moneybag100:
Bro, how much do you invest on fish farming and how much profit do you make?

Thank you for asking.
last year, we invested about #50,000, which enabled us cultivate about 5,000 fingerlings and grow them to maturity. By october, we made a profit of 210,000 as a kilo of table size sold for #420 (only 500 piece were put up for sale by then)

in dec, a kilo was sold for 460-500 depending on the size of the fishes. Do the maths.

Thank you
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2015
youthconnect:

Thank you for asking.
last year, we invested about #50,000, which enabled us cultivate about 5,000 fingerlings and grow them to maturity. By october, we made a profit of 210,000 as a kilo of table size sold for #420 (only 500 piece were put up for sale by then)

in dec, a kilo was sold for 460-500 depending on the size of the fishes. Do the maths.

Thank you

Since you've already made N210,000 in PROFIT, why not
reinvest a portion of that in the business and grow
gradually?

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2015
alignacademy:

Since you've already made N210,000 in PROFIT, why not
reinvest a portion of that in the business and grow
gradually?

Well, here is the thing, i intend lauching on my own through the knowledge gain. In as much as its ran my the family, i do not have any stack in it.
I want to establish my own catfish farm as i have made valuable contacts with suppliers who are willing to provide me with the fish feed on discount
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by moneybag100: 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2015
youthconnect:

Thank you for asking.

Thank you
Where are you located bro?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 17, 2015
moneybag100:

Where are you located bro?

Sorry my other account 'youth connect' has been banned. I live in ikotun, lagos. i sent you a mail with youth connect.
see my signature for my contact.

Thanks
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by gurusmac4: 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2015
You can start from here
Register now with them, You will be Rewarded with a free $50 gift card!
Follow this link http://skylnk.co/kOJQfh
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2015
any one?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2015
Amazing what profit there is in catfish farming
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by odimbannamdi(m): 1:18am On Jan 21, 2015
bro u got idea about snail farming??
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
odimbannamdi:
bro u got idea about snail farming??

No sir. Am sorry
but check the agriculture section here on NL
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hi
anyone?
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
Hi
I am still expecting favourable response.

Dont mind having a private chat with interested persons.

T h a n k s
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 29, 2015
youthconnect:
Hi
I am still expecting favourable response.

Dont mind having a private chat with interested persons.

T h a n k s
If this catfish business ran in your family, why do you want to stake out? Probably you are trained thru that business, why do you want to steal away buyers from your family. Businesses like Toyota, LG, Sony, Ford, Hyundai etc are fully jump started to their height by its family members who are educated like you.
Your asking for a loan. Remember: Borrowing is like a wedding, Paying back like a mourning.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 6:30am On Jan 29, 2015
indigene:

If this catfish business ran in your family, why do you want to stake out? Probably you are trained thru that business, why do you want to steal away buyers from your family. Businesses like Toyota, LG, Sony, Ford, Hyundai etc are fully jump started to their height by its family members who are educated like you.
Your asking for a loan. Remember: Borrowing is like a wedding, Paying back like a mourning.

Thanks for observation.

My family runs in an entire different way. I only come to help and do not have a say in it.
I am also not stealing buyers, the family is fully aware of this and encouraged me. But they cant commit to aid me start up on my own with finances thats why the loan is needed. They can only assist with technical know how.

Thank you once again
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2015
youthconnect:

Thanks for observation.

My family runs in an entire different way. I only come to help and do not have a say in it.
I am also not stealing buyers, the family is fully aware of this and encouraged me. But they cant commit to aid me start up on my own with finances thats why the loan is needed. They can only assist with technical know how.

Thank you once again
Have you thought differently,? how to convert your family into would be client?
Are you only contented selling one stop dinner or point and kill way of doing fishing thing?
Have you ever bought, sardine, geisha, herring, what line of fishing business re they? Think, Think, Think.
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2015
indigene:

Have you thought differently,? how to convert your family into would be client?
Are you only contented selling one stop dinner or point and kill way of doing fishing thing?
Have you ever bought, sardine, geisha, herring, what line of fishing business re they? Think, Think, Think.

In as much as I appreciate your contribution, but if you are not in a place to assist I'd suggest you pass.

No offence bro. Thanks once again
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by donbabade: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2015
Do u ve land?
How much loan do u need?
youthconnect:

In as much as I appreciate your contribution, but if you are not in a place to assist I'd suggest you pass.

No offence bro. Thanks once again
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 7:49am On Jan 31, 2015
donbabade:
Do u ve land?
How much loan do u need?
Thanks for your response.

I got a 120 X 60 piece of land here in Lagos.

I require a loan of
2 0 0 k
Thank you
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 5:49am On Feb 02, 2015
Happy New Month Friends
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by youthconnect: 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello friends..trust you guys have been good.

Would appreciate your positive responses.

T h a n k y o u

samuel4faith@gmail.com
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2015
youthconnect:
Hello friends..trust you guys have been good.

Would appreciate your positive responses.

T h a n k y o u

samuel4faith@gmail.com
Re: I Dont Want To Be Unemployed. I Need Lo.an For My Business by Bboyblessed: 8:45am On Feb 04, 2015
If u would want a loan, ifreeloan.net offers interest free business loans with a maximum loan amount of $500,000.
Please go here
www.ifreeloan.net/loan-application
For more info
www.ifreeloa.net

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Can I Start In Ado Ekiti ? / Cargo Tricycle (piaggio) @2.2mil / How I Invested $215 In This Business Without Doing Anything: See My Profits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.