Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,022 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) (827 Views)

Sunday Oliseh Appointed As Head Coach Of Fortuna Sittard (Dutch Club) / Rohr Rejects Imama Amakapabo As Assistant Coach Of Super Eagles / Daniel Amaokachi Appointed As New Coach Of FC I'uba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) by MRLINGTON(m): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
Jose Mourinho was back in his homeland after being named Portugal’s coach of the century in Estoril as the Portuguese Football Federation celebrated its 100th anniversary.

He said: ‘Obviously the titles that I won with Porto in this context are the most important in my career because they were titles won with a Portuguese team for Portuguese soccer.

‘With Porto it was a unique case because that was winning a Champions League final with nine Portuguese players. Would I like to see it happen again? Yes I would, yes.’

‘It represents a sensation of not only have reached so many goals in my career but also in some way have contributed to Portuguese soccer.

‘I have not been here for 12 years, 12 years away, but even in being away I have always tried to dignify my country and Portuguese soccer.’

Re: Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) by orobs93(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2015
The happy one
Re: Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) by datguru: 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Well deserved
Re: Jose Mourinho Named Coach Of The Century (photos) by dachpee(m): 10:16am On Jan 18, 2015
Well deserved

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Could Be Facing A 12 Match Ban / Get My Replacement, I’ll Leave Soon – Enyeama / Super Eagles Forward Chinedu Obasi Dumped By Schalke 04

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.