Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) (3932 Views)

Photo Of An Old University Of Ibadan Meal Voucher / Why Do Nigerian Higher Intitution Students Speak Pidgin Instead Of English? / Do You Wish To Take Pearson Test Of English (PTE), CIMA, IELTS, Microsoft Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) by aril: 3:31pm On Jan 16, 2015
I have a voucher pin code i purchased from Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic) for my online registration months ago. I bought it for #36,800 but i am willing to sell it for a little less 35k. I have not registered for the PTE exam because i was waiting for my SAT score.

Voucher pin code is for students/professional who are unable to book a PTE Academic test using a credit or debit card. The pin code represent your payment for the said Exam.

Reason for selling: I have a good SAT score now
Price 34k nego (yes)

Interested contact me:
call 07012981649 or SMS or message me through Facebook: abdullahisatar@gmail.com

PTE IN BRIEF

PTE Academic is a computer-based test which assesses the Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing abilities of non-native speakers of English who need to demonstrate their academic English capability — often to obtain places at English-speaking universities, higher education institutions or as proof of their language ability for a visa application.

I sincerely hope i haven't violated any rule here. If i do please bear with me i don't mean to go against ur rules. This is actually my first post here but i am a frequent reader and NL have been so helpful anytime any day.
Re: Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) by Abraham92: 1:25pm On Feb 04, 2015
hello bro...pls can u send me materials for pearson test of english...need it urgently. my email is aabioye13@yahoo.com
Re: Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) by aril: 6:19am On May 31, 2015
Abraham92:
hello bro...pls can u send me materials for pearson test of english...need it urgently. my email is aabioye13@yahoo.com

I am sincerely sorry for my late respond and of cause I do have the materials. I have the softcopy and hardcopy for IELTS. Both has some audio listening sections and I think it will be difficult for me to send it to your email because it will consume alot data. What do you suggest?

You can call me 09039731733
Re: Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) by Tochy31(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
is the voucher still available for sell?
Re: Pearson Test Of English (onine Registeration Voucher Code) by aril: 5:43am On Sep 03, 2017
Sold...

Tochy31:
is the voucher still available for sell?

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To Governor Ayodele Fayose / What's The Name Of This Snake, August Visitor On The Farm / Which University Accept Lower Credit For Undergraduate Direct Entry Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.